When I Kissed The Teacher

( lilly james) Everybody screamed when i kissed the teacher And they must have thought they dreamed when i kissed the teacher all my friends at school they had never seen the teacher blash she look like a fool nearly petrified cos she was taken by surprise when i kissed the teacher couldn't quite believe her eyes when i kissed the teacher my whole class went wild as i held my breath a while the world stood still but then she just smiled i was in the seventh heaven when i kissed the teacher What a mad day Ah Ah Ah now i see everything in a different light what a mad day i was in the air and she taught me a lesson alright i was in a trance when i kissed the teacher suddenly i took the chance when kissed the teacher leaning over me she was trying to explain the laws of geometry and i couldn't help it i just had to kiss the teacher ( sorry lilly james)

(the teacher:) what a mad day now i see everything in a different light what a mad day i was up in the air and she taught me a lesson alright

( yay back to lilly james:) what a crazy day when i kissed the teacher all my
Sense had flow away when i kissed the teacher my whole class want wild as i held my breath a while but then she just smiled i was in the seventh heaven when i kissed the teacher ( i wanna hug i wanna hug him)
When i kissed the teacher ( i wanna hug him i wanna hug him)
Whwn i kissed the teacher