Introduction

(A/N: If you didn't read the description, please do so now. This is a warning. This story might very possibly be trash, but we're gonna ride this trash boat together. So, buckle up.)

14 years ago, there was a couple who lived in Tijuana, Isaac and Zana and Isaac's brother Arlo. Isaac and Zana were so in love, that nothing could tear them apart. They had a beautiful baby girl, named Boye. Strange name for a baby girl. They were planning on getting married. Isaac had proposed to Zana a few days before they had Boye. Isaac had a good paying job and recently got a raise, so you know he was getting those coins. Zana started learning Japanese to study Embryology in Japan. They were both doing what they loved. They had their life sorted out and they were ready for anything.

Or so they thought...

One day, Isaac's brother Arlo called them, drunkenly, and asked Isaac to come pick him up from a bar. They were running out of milk, so Zana went with Isaac to buy more. On their way to the bar, Boye started crying. Zana, luckily, was able to get her to sleep. She checked Boye's diaper, but there was nothing. She wasn't hungry because she got given food before they left. Boye was running a fever. All they could do was pick up Arlo and get home. They got to the bar and just as they did, Arlo was so off his face, he started yelling at someone for walking in front of him. Isaac rushed out of the car, over to Arlo and apologised to the person that Arlo was yelling at and guided Arlo back to the car. He lectured Arlo about being drunk again and told him to go see a therapist, even though Arlo won't remember it. Arlo is an alcoholic. He had just gotten fired from his job for getting drunk at work, so it's kind of understandable.

On their way home, Boye started crying again. Her fever had gotten worse. And Arlo fell asleep in the back seat. As soon as they got home, they would be able to call an after-hours doctor. Because it was night time, clinics wouldn't be open at this time and there were no hospitals close to them. Isaac started speeding to get them all home. Zana was telling him to slow down, but she knew they needed to get home quick so they could call Boye a doctor. Boye started crying louder and harder. Suddenly, their car swerved and rolled down the side of the gutter of the road. Isaac and Zana died on impact. A tree entering the front window, going out the window on the right behind the driver seat. Arlo sobered up out of fear, with a stabbing pain in his stomach, a sprained ankle, sore neck and cuts and bruises everywhere. Realising that the car is on it's roof, Arlo unbuckled, fell down on his back and crawled out of the vehicle. It was so dark. Arlo could barely see a thing. He didn't even realise what happened. He was in a state of shock.

Boye started crying loudly. Arlo went to check on Isaac and Zana, then he's frozen in fear. Somehow, Boye survived. It's a miracle, but he doesn't know if Isaac and Zana are alive. Arlo picks Boye up and cradles her. He completely breaks down. He calls Isaac and Zana's name, but they don't answer. He calls the police and an ambulance "Please! I need help! My brother and his fiance!" He couldn't get the words out. He was hysterical. The operator needed to know where he was, but even he didn't know. Holding Boye, he walked up the slope of the road. he saw a street sign reading "Srevado Boulevard". He told the operator where he was and said "I think my brother and his fiance are dead! Please send someone out here quick!". The operator alerted the authorities and the police and ambulance got there in 20 minutes. 

The paramedics checked over Arlo and Boye in the back of the ambulance while the police and investigators went down to the wreck. There were at least five police cars and two ambulances. Arlo had two broken ribs and a concussion. Boye was considerably fine, being left with small grazes and bruises. Luckily, her mother protected her, holding her close to her body during the accident. 

Arlo and Boye got taken to the hospital while Arlo cradled Boye inside the ambulance and told her "Everything is going to be alright". 

(A/N: This is the end of this part. I hope you enjoyed???? Sorry if it's not that good :/ Thanks for reading though :D Be on the lookout for part 2 :D)