Hell awaits the forth coming of our sins

I know this probably means nothing to you. Just another collection of words that mean nothing to you. Another sack of beautifully molded meat that means nothing to you. Another fight you don't care about. Another war already lost. Another tear that means nothing to you. Another crack in the shattered glass I call my heart. Another pain caused that doesn't bother you. Another piece of me already gone. Lost in the craze on the battlefield. Another bit of love you never truly cared about. Slivers of my soul that I can't retrieve, dead, lost, taken by the wind. Another mind driven to insanity by the 'love'. Another mind you don't care about. A state of being that was built up only to be destroyed.

Or maybe I was a heart you cared about. Maybe I have a mind worth saving in your eyes. Maybe I'm another soul deemed worthy of your affection. A sack of constructed meat, beautiful enough to be your slave. Maybe you're the master that will mend the shreds of glass to make my heart whole. Wipe away my tears, because you don't want to see me cry?

No.

I'm just another naive girl. A silly girl. Another silly black rabbit that will be lost in your mind. A feast you devour slowly, torturing... and loving.

Oh what cruel game we play.

In your mind I'm the siren. The one who lured you in, am I not? Only to produce falsities, playing the vixen on your dream? Oh the monster I am. The wretched being that I am. Throwing around my gifts. Fighting an ongoing war with you. The blood shed, is it in vain? Am the bitch you want to cleanse yourself of? Am I not the very whore you hate and kill in your dreams? Am I not the one you despise the most? The being you wish to see crumble in your hands? The blood that courses through your perfect body boils with rage and hatred when you lay your striking eyes upon me? Oh I am the witch you want to burn at the stake.

Or are we the lovers only made in fairytales? Your strong arms draw me in and protect me from the world. I draw patterns on your bare chest as I think about the beautiful children we will have. Am I not your dream wife? The trophy wife I yearn to be for you. Neither of us can deny the love that burns bright in each other's eyes when we speak to one and another or when we see the other. We have a special bond. We could be it for each other. Set the malicious aside, do you not want me to curl up on your lap, with your ring on my finger; do you not want me prancing around with your symbol on my skin? I want the cage of protection, the veil of love and support you always provide. All the pain, it has to be worth something.

Could you replace what we have? Am I just another plaque in your show case of souls?

Something doesn't add up, but I'm certain I love you.

~ Lvste Cufe