Rules and Stuff

Hello wattpad roleplayers and other people just looking, gotta lay some ground rules for this roleplay book.

1. if you wanna rp, Group roleplays are in comments and 1n1 are in the dms. If you wanna join and set, active group roleplay, dm me and ask.

2. If you want to do a specific kind of roleplay that better suits a character different from the one you request, I'll suggest the other instead.

3. Smut roleplay is allowed.

4. Not accepting roleplays with these things:
Ddlg/ Ddlb (just feels weird y'know)
Rape
Piss play/Blood play
Pedo stuff
Beastiality
And other obviously not okay stuff.

5. My schedule is a bit wonky, so won't be able to reply all the time. I'll let you know.

6. All the ocs will be drawn by me, just in case you want something. If you want to request a drawing do so in my upcoming art book.

7. Most roleplays will be mlm or wlw unless explicitly stating otherwise.

8.K.D is asexual, and celibate. Any roleplay with him will be exclusively platonic and sfw.

9. You can request Ocs to be made, just give me a second to post them.

10. Furries are allowed, I just don't have any outright furry characters. If that's the roleplay your looking for, then adjustments will be made.

That's about the rules and shit. Any questions, just ask. Check out my dead accounts art book at Smolio_theartist.

I got a discord too, if that's where you wanna roleplay, I really dont care.

Rest in puss, and don't die.