Christmas Special

It was Christmas day, you been here at this cabin for months. But you were perhaps becoming attached to Goku Black. You couldn't believe the emotions you were having, it was all too surreal. Goku Black was desperately trying to show you that he was changing for you- and only you. You told yourself in the beginning that you will not fall for his tricks, but now its different- everything is different.

It was Christmas and you woke up lazily got up from your bed, washed up and got coffee. As you where enjoying your warm beverage you heard Black come up from behind you and say 'Merry Christmas'. 

You nearly choked on your coffee and said 'I nearly died'. "Well we wouldn't want that too happen." said Black. You looked at him with a straight face and continued to drink your delicious coffee. You went into the living room and surprisingly there was a Christmas tree in the living room it was decorated too. 

But you were still not amused it didn't feel like Christmas, it didn't really feel like anything your parents were dead and you were stuck with the two people trying exterminate your race. 

It was awful all you could  do was fantasize about Black. His nice and luscious hair, his tanned and toned muscles, his taste when he kissed you. But the one thing you couldn't stop thinking about is HIS SIZE you wondered how big it was, just the thought of his LONG, HARD COCK-"Y/N I have a surprise for you". Black yelled out  and interrupted your DIRTY,JUICY, AND SEXY THOUGHTS. You came downstairs and to your surprise Black was holding a gift

 You were so confused as you he handed it to you. You sat down and opened your gift and to your surprise it was a iphone rose gold 8 plus.#SHOOK#DESCEASED."OMFG AN IPHONE ROSE GOLD 8 PLUS."You screamed. "Yea I stole it from the humans."Black said with pride."You are so sweet."You said, then you did the unexpected and gave him a deep and long kiss. He was #SHOOK and you also #SHOOK. 

Then he kissed you and then you and Black started to makeout and then  Black carried you into his room. He put you down onto the bed and you both started to strip then he asked "Do you want this because once I start there is no going back.""Yes, I want you so bad."You said in a whiny voice."Well,well,well you are little slut aren't you." Black said. Then he started finger you and moaned and moaned. You had to admit that you liked this, well you LOVED it. Then as soon as you were about to cum he pulled out his fingers and gave you that sexy smirk that you hated.

 He started to then kiss on your neck and you were showing signs that you wanted him to be in you. Then he couldn't take it anymore he slowly started to push his manhood inside you, then he started to thrust in out of you and you were a moaning mess. It was so surreal everything felt good.

 After it was done you were sleeping then woke up to Zamasu screaming "WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING". It scared you and Black woke up very angry and key blasted Zamasu out of the room then went back to sleep.