[3]

Drift and Crackshot came back to the fort after hunting. "Thanks." Brite Bomber said as she walked by. She has obviously seen the note Drift left for her. Crackshot sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Crackshot got a message on his phone. He looked confused. The message was from Zoey. Crackshot looked surprised. The message read:
Holy shit! Remember how I killed Omega? One of his friends are tracking you down so bad shit is about to happen. Watch out!
Crackshot looked worried. Crackshot showed Drift and Brite Bomber the message. "Stay alert, everyone!" Crackshot exclaimed. As the team was grabbing guns for when Omega's "friend" arrives, they heard footsteps on the roof. "Is that him?" Drift whispered. Crackshot nods. The walking stops. The roof breaks. Brite Bomber jumped. The man walked down the stairs with a legendary scar. Crackshot put his hands on the air. This man is a highly trained assassin. His name is John Wick but people call him Reaper. "If any of you try to escape, you'll die!" Reaper yelled. Reaper stared straight at Crackshot. Crackshot got worried. They were standing there for about two minutes. Reaper's focus drifted to Brite Bomber. "Maybe I'll shoot this hottie." Reaper said, smirking. "No!" Drift yelled. Drift pulled out a gun. Reaper reloaded his scar. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Reaper told Drift. Crackshot was texting Zoey to help. Zoey would be arriving soon. Crackshot let out a sigh of relief. Reaper looked at Crackshot for a moment. Crackshot froze. Crackshot heard a faint noise that sounded like a glider. He saw the edge of a glider land in the roof from the window. Zoey! Crackshot thought. "I'm tired so I'm gonna start killing you all off one by one." Reaper said. Brite Bomber gasped a little. Reaper aimed his gun at Drift. Reaper's finger was on the trigger. The door was busted down and hit Reaper. "Shit! What the hell!" Reaper yelled. In the doorway was Zoey. "Hello everyone." Zoey said, with a smug expression on her face. Zoey aimed her gun at Reaper. BANG. Reaper's body dropped to the floor. Blood was leaking from Reaper. "Welp, he's dead." Zoey said, stepping over Reaper. "Thanks for saving us!" Crackshot said, running over to Zoey. Drift was confused. Crackshot was shaking Zoey's hand vigorously. "That's enough." Zoey said, unimpressed. Crackshot stood back. "My job is risky. I'm the only one in my squad." Zoey said. Crackshot noticed something. There's three people in his team. "Hey Zoey. Would you like to join my squad?" Crackshot asked. Zoey looked at Crackshot. "Fine. I do need someone to help me if I get shot." Zoey said. "A new team member, huh? This'll be fun." Drift said sarcastically.

**********

Drift and his team were in their fort, drunk. "I'm so drunk, I could do something wack!" Crackshot yelled. "Well then, what do you want to do to me?" Zoey asked in a sexy voice. "Bang ya!" Crackshot almost fell over. "Come with me then." Zoey said, jumping on the couch. Zoey took off her hoodie and under it was a small shirt that revealed underboob. Drift leaded Brite Bomber upstairs, away from what was happening. Crackshot got on top of Zoey. Crackshot felt like he had more control now. Crackshot reached under Zoey's small shirt and grabbed her breasts slightly. Zoey moaned. Zoey pulled Crackshot closer to her. "Yes daddy." Zoey moaned in his ear. Crackshot took off Zoey's pants. Zoey wasn't wearing anything underneath. That's why her pants her so tight in "that area." Crackshot stripped off his clothing. Crackshot was naked. "I didn't know a wooden body would be what I would have sex with but ok." Zoey said, pleased. Zoey gripped Crackshot's bulge and shortly after let go. "Put it in me." Zoey said. Crackshot thrusted, and thrusted, and thrusted. It was a long night. After they were done, Drift walked downstairs. Zoey was wearing nothing. Drift covered his eyes and went back upstairs. "Lets finish this round, tomorrow morning" Drift said, confidently. Drift was sitting on his bed next to Brite Bomber. They kissed and went to bed.