dk title

Theres a knock on my door lucky my parents are gone and my brothers two.

I opened it .
It was baileyy.

"Hey baileyy" I said smiling looking up at him.

He smirked looking down at me sexually frustrated.

"So who has a small dick" he whispered in my ear kissing my collerbone making me have tingles down my body.

"You" I whispered back. He grabbed me and I wrapped my legs around his torso he brung us to my room.

He layed me on the bad while on top and we started making out but he stopped.

"W-what?" I stutterd looking at him confused. He doesn't wanna have sex anymore? Is there something on my face? In my teeth? Is my boobs to small?.

"Your 14 haylen" he breathed out looking down at me staring at my lips and I went up and pecked his lips.

"So?" I said and started grinding my hips on him and his little friend was loving it.

"No stop, what if we get caught?" He said kissing my neck.

"The only thing I was catch is your cum in my mouth" I said but I didn't recognize my voice wtf am I saying?
I'm a virginnn WTH.

"Your a virgin tho" he said taking off his shirt and feeling on my body kissing my chest and neck .

"And I want you to take it" I whispered to him and he stopped and looked me in my eyes .

"Haylen no give it to someone else special. I'll jus eat you out, you don't have to lose it jus cus your sexua-"

I cut him off by making out with him.he kissed back. "You lucky your fucking sexy" he moaned against my lips.

He took off my shirt and unclipped my bra.

Smirking while looking at my boobs I instantly felt insecure.

So I covered them and looked away from him.

"Why can I just have bigger boobs?" I asked him he looked at me like he just watched someone murder someone

"Babygirl, you don't need big boobs to look sexy. Even tho you already look sexy haylen your perfect just the way you are don't change just cause society wants you to look a type of way" he said then softly kissing my lips .

"That was a good speech. Like that was genuinely really good" I said laughing.

He kissed my forehead " I love your laugh" he said smiling.

I smiled back .
"Don't really feel like having sex anymore. Wanna just cuddle?" I asked he smiled and nodded.

"What are you gonna do with that" I asked pointing to his boner.
He sighed.

And I got on my knees on the bed and .

Unbuckled his belt.

"No haylen. I'll just go jack off ." He said but I already put him out of his pants started sucking .

He was really huge I don't see how he was going to fit in me.

I looked up at him while I was doing it.
He was biting his lip pushing my head down further.

Once he came on my tougne .
"Swallow baby" he said grabbing my chin lightly.

And I swallowed it was salty. But it wasn't that bad.

He leaned down and kissed me we made out for a bit "let's cuddle" he said and kissed my lips one more time.

I nodded and changed into some comfortable clothes.
He took off his shirt and pants.
And came and cuddled me.while watching movies.

His body heat instantly warmed me up.
Us cuddleing.

"Haylen " he whispered.
"Hmm" I said and looked up at him.

"Your really good at sucking dick" he whispered kissing my neck .
"Was that your first time?" He asked.

I nodded "haylen that was good for your first time" he Said wrapping his arms Around my waist pulling me into him more.

I looked up and kissed him " you should stay the night" I said starting into his pretty blue eyes.

"Should I really? What if your family and stuff comes back " he said with his eyes closed I just took in his features.

He has a beauty mark on his cheek it makes him look better idk lol.

"Idk probably get in trouble but it's worth it" I said kissing his chest

And closing my eyes "okay" he mumbled.

I can tell he was tired.
"Goodnight Baileyy" I said "goodnight beautiful" he said kissing my head cuddling me more into him.

He called me beautiful...
Love that.

I closed my eyes and fell into deep slumber