Part 1// The new kid

I sit in class just watching the clock tick. I normally pay attention in school but I've had a lot on my mind lately. I've been thinking tha- "Aspen!" I get snapped out of my thoughts. I look at the teacher and answer "what?" She shakes her head and says "stay after class." Oh no, I've never gotten in trouble before. I start to pay closer attention when the door opens. Everyone turns around to see the principal standing there. "Mrs. Kelps, I have your new student today!" I pay even closer attention. "Oh yes! Send him in!!" Mrs. Kelps says. The principal opens the door all the way and some on starts to walk in. "Everyone, this is Zachary." She says. "Actually it's Zach." His deeper voice says as he walks in. He isn't like most boys in our grade. He's actually.....cute. He has a black sweatshirt on and a nicer pair of sweatpants. His hair was a little messy but to where the point he just wanted it. "Okay Zach, take a seat next to Aspen." I shoot my head forward. I sit in the back of the room almost all the way to the right, but to the right of me is an empty seat. Great. He starts to walk over as I glance at him, he's looking at me. I smile, I'm probably blushing a little, but he smiles back. My heart is beating almost at 1000 beats per minute. The principal walks out, Zach puts his stuff in his desk and sits down, and Mrs. Kelps continues teaching. I can't help but glance over, I slowly turn my head to the right. He starts to turn to me so I quickly look out the window. "Hey." He whispers. My eyes shoot to him. "Hi." I smile. "So your Aspen?" He asks. I nod. "That's a nice name." . "Thank you." I whisper and turn back around. I think I might be developing, feelings?