~Prologue~

In the year 20XX a host of gentic anomalies began to emerge in the DNA of newborn babies  the most prominent feature was babies born with two sets of functioning genitals. It was quickly referred to as the FUTA gene. Mostly all of the babies born with the FUTA gene also suffered from the Superman syndrome which just means they had an extra Y chromosome. As time went on scientists, doctors, and just about everyone noticed that the Futa had begun to dominate sports, acting, public service, and almost anything remotely physical even the most lazy Futa with no sort of training could easily bench press 250 pounds on average by the age of sixteen. After twenty years the Futa had firmly set themselves as a strong political and public faction in the world.

Now on to the things you really want to know what makes them so dangerous that they have almost completely taken over the planet? Well that lies in their reproductive organs. First when any other gender besides a futa ingests their cum the begin to show signs of being high and the person will have a deep longing for it and in most cases come back for seconds, a week after continued ingestion of futa cum the person will become completely addicted and cutting of is said to be the worse than anything else you can imagine, two weeks of this will result in a loss of inhibitions, last depending on how far gone someone is they will begin to loss some forms of higher thinking about will be mostly dependant on the Futa to give them orders which let's them be able to work in job that don't require much thinking.

Now that you know the basics if you have any questions feel free to ask I'll try to update the story as often as I can.