Eeveezine Week One

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

The greatly anticipated Hoenn remakes, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, are nearing their debut, coming out November 21 in America, and November 28 in the UK! If you go to the nearest Gamestop with at least $5 (USD), you can reserve your copy! What's more, if you put down $5, you get $5 off when you go to get the actual game! Free reservation, isn't that great?

     Now, let's talk about what is actually in the game. For starters, it was revealed some time ago that the last two Hoenn starters, Swampert and Sceptile, are getting mega evolutions. Other pokemon with megas include Sableye, Diancie, Salamance, Lopunny, Slowbro, Audino, Metagross, etc. I have heard about a mega Flygon, and even though that was the one pokemon I really wished had a mega, I haven't looked into it much.

     In other Pokemon news, Groudon and Kyogre both have a new form, their Primal Forme. So it's almost like there are legendaries with megas! Just imagine Mega Arceus.... Dang!

     Well, that's all in ORAS news for this week, stay tuned for weekly updates!

Did-You-Knows

Did you know that Brock was replaced with Tracy because the creaters thought that people didn't like that he was Asian, but when they realized no one cared, they added him back?

Did you know that when Azurill evolves into Marill, it has a 25% chance of changing genders?

Did you know that Pokemon Gold and Silver were supposed to be the last Pokemon games?

Did you know that Koffing and Weezing were going to be called Ny and La, for the smog in Los Angeles and New York?

Did you know that it is totally possible (and pretty likely from what we've seen) that in 10-12 years, we could get a remake of X and Y?

Poll of the Week

As this is our first newspaper, the question will be related to Team Eevee!

What is your favourite eeveelution?

A. Eevee

B. Flareon

C. Vaporeon

D. Jolteon

E. Espeon

F: Umbreon

G. Leafeon

H. Glaceon

I. Sylveon

Tell us in the comments below!

Any Additional Information

Well, this isn't really official I guess (And I hope the other eeveelutions don't get mad at me or this or anything xD) but Jolteon closed his/her account, so that spot is open! I don't really know how they'll pick the new Jolteon (Plus, if Jolteon remakes the account and wants the spot, (s)he will get it) and I have no authority to pick a new one, but it's open!

Well, that's all for this week! LSF, out!