Planning The Battle

CHAPTER 5

                         Planning the battle

sonic's pov

I woke up smelling somethin gooooood, I looked into my kitchen and saw amy making bacon,eggs,and pancakes.

I yawned and sat at one of the kitchen stools "mornin ames." I said making amy gasp in surprise and flip the eggs so some spilt on the floor.

"sonic you scared me." She exclaimed and giggled a little while I got the eggs and threw them away.

"come on ames you gotta not be easily frightened, can ya be frightened easily?" I asked but she just giggled and playfully punched my arm.

I chuckled and looked out the window to see some eggbot, "i could use that." I said "what?" Amy asked and looked at the egg guard bot.

"impossible, once hit they set off an alarm." She told me, "we tried trust me." She said and I could see the tears start to form I hugged her "it's alright ames." I told her and sat back down on the stool.

"well I got speed so i'll destroy it before it can even sound a beep." I told her and without another word I ran outside and behind it.

I tapped one shoulder and it looked left I tapped it right shoulder and it looked right I chuckled trying not to laugh.

Then I quickly smashed it's control box making it fall heavily on the ground, "phew." I said, and dragged it into the garage.

"looky here." I said to amy as she walked in with a plate of food, "you really did it, great for you now eat your food." She said and set my plate down on the workbench, she sipped her coffe as I scarfed down my food and drank my oj.

I looked at her "wanna help?" I asked "you know how to work on these things?" Amy asked surprised "tails tought my a thing or two." I replied and grabbed a wrench as I worked I got oil and grease on me a lot kinda like you would with a car.

I snipped a red wire and a screen appeared on the robots eyes "why hello there E23 ready to do a quick sweep through the little neighborhood of that dead rat sonic and while doing that I want you to find that pest Amy the pink thing and kill her-" I punched the eyes and just destroyed the thing!

I sighed and sat on a chair, "what am I gonna do?" I asked myself I felt a wind rush by "sup sonic!" I gasped knowing that voice anywhere!

======================================

IF IT WAS SUCKISH SORRY SO YEAH ANYWAY TRYING REALLY HARD TO UPDATE THESE SO YEAH HOPED YA LIKED IT AND SEE YA ALSO SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES