Chapter 19 - Fansign

5 years later

Y/n POV

I sit in a room full of Army. I can't believe after all this time I got a chance to do the fansign with them. "Is this your daughter?" An Army sit beside me ask. "Yes, she is"
"She is so cute"I hugged my daughter hard.
The girl sit in front of me ask, "hey little girl, who is your bias?".
"J-hope" my daughter answered shyly put her palm to her face. We wait for our turn. Some of the member already catch my eyes and they are smiling, including 'him'. We walk to the queue line before finally meet them.

"Noona, it's been a long time, ooh Hi little princess, what is your name?" Taehyung ask
"Chae Soo bin" she answered shyly.

"Whoa, I can see you're bias is me! Just like your mother" J-Hope carrying my daughter and play with mang head band my daughter used.

"She definitely looks like you, noona" Jimin smiled and play with my daughter cheeks.

"OMG, she can rap my part!" Yoongi shock as he heard my daughter rap their new song.

"Soo bin-ah, let's learn to dance with oppa" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook-ah, you are her ajushi, not oppa!" Jin nagging to Jungkook.

And here it is. My heart keeps pounding.
"Oh Hi, so you're Soobin-ah? How old are you?" Namjoon ask to my daughter.
"Four years old!" My daughter makes four shapes with her hands.

Namjoon look deep into my eyes.

"Are you sure she is not five?"

-end-

THERE IS STILL ONE BONUS CHAPTER !!!