Chapter 5

After that talk with Nathan, I decided to go back to my dorm with Allie. I was really confused about Nathan. I didn't even know how to respond to what he said at the coffee shop, it was all such a blur to me.

"Hey roommate! I was just cleaning the place a little bit, did you finish your assignments?" Allie asked.

"Um, unfortunately no. I got a little distracted." I said ashamed.

"What why?"

"Well there's this guy Nathan and he's pretty attractive and we talked today which was a weird but good conversation."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well we were talking about hope and society. And then I decided to joke around about him hitting on me and he said he didn't mean it that way. Yet, when I was getting ready to leave he decided to say to me that I'll fall in love with him and he already warned me about it."

"Wow, great love story Juliet."

"It's not like that, we're just friends and I intend to keep it that way."

"Okay, suite yourself. I mean you don't mind having a little fun do you?"

"No, I don't."

"Well let's go to a party Juliet! Tonight."

"Yeah I don't look forward to babysitting you."

"Oh I'm not going to drink, I promise. Please, please, please!"

"Alright, fine."

"Yes! The party starts in an hour."

"Alright I'll get ready."

----------

We had to take the bus again, which was okay with me but Allie was complaining on the way over there.

"Ugh why can't this bus go faster."

"Maybe because there's other people who have to go home or somewhere else too."

Sometimes Allie annoys me, but I still like her for who she is.

We arrived at the party with the music blasting and everyone greeting you with a cup of beer.

I personally don't like beer but I guess I'll have a few sips and then I'll be done with this. Once again Allie left me and I'm here on the couch by myself.

"Hey there." A guy came up to me.

"Um, hi." I looked all around the room to see if anyone is watching.

"You're pretty hot, do you go where I go?" He slurred.

This guy was pretty wasted and I couldn't really hear what he was saying either.

"Oh thanks. And well I don't know, I go to Michigan state. How about you?"

"Same, so how come I haven't seen you around?"

"Um I don't know, I'm usually not noticed by people."

"That's a fucking lie, you should be noticed everyday. I mean look at you."

I can feel his eyes raking my body. I wanted to leave so I attempted to lift myself up.

"Where you going baby? You're not going anywhere."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down, he grabbed my waist and tried to kiss me but I turned my head. I didn't want any of this.

"Hey leave her alone."

I looked up to see that it was Nathan.

"What'd you say to me?"

"I said leave her alone, she doesn't want you."

"And you think she wants you?"

"She's my girlfriend."

I looked at Nathan surprised. I'm pretty sure I had the same look as the guy next to me. Both jaws dropped.

"C'mon babe, we don't deal with ignorant assholes."

I got up and held his hand, we made our way out the back and just hung out there.

"Whoa, that was unexpected. What, how, why?"

"I just saw you and I didn't get a good feeling about the douche so your boyfriend came to the rescue." He chuckled.

"Wow, well thanks. I don't know how you want me to repay you back but surely I will."

Next thing I knew, I turned around and I felt Nathan's lips on mines. The kiss was so tender, yet so sweet. Our lips were in sync and it felt amazing. I was lost in the moment, I felt happy, but I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I have to get back to the dorms.. I'll see you later."

"Wait, don't you want to hang out like next week or something?"

"Um, sure." But I just walked away to find Allie and just leave.

A/N:

Hey to whoever is reading this, I apologize for not updating this story in like months. I just lost track and I've been dealing with stuff but hey I'm back. So hope you guys enjoy this.