prologue

"Whatchu mean I'm expelled?!" I shouted at my stupid ass principal. He was darkskin, bald and built like a T-Rex. We both had a mutual hate for each other, which I was cool with. I've been in this office hundreds of times already and it's only the 2nd month of school. It was usually dumb stuff like skipping, fighting and insubordination.

"What I mean is that you stole Vice Principal Carter's SUV and did god knows what with it!" He exclaimed. I could tell that this was probably his breaking point. He had a vein popping out of his forehead and he was spitting everywhere.

"I was gone for two seconds!" I defended myself.

"You got caught downtown! You're lucky she isn't pressing charges against you, Bregoli," I scoffed and waved him off.

"This some bullshit bro. Nobody wanna be at this dirty ass school anyway," I grumbled sitting back down and crossing my arms," Call my mama and tell her come pick me up."

"Already ahead of you," Principal Johnson said with a smirk. He was probably so happy that I was finally leaving. But I didn't give two fucks," Please, have a seat in the main office and while I finalize your punishment."

I rolled my eyes but did as told. I pulled out my phone and facetime called my best friend, Zandalee. She was currently suspended for fighting and wasn't supposed to have her phone but she kept it anyway.

"Yo-where the fuck is you at?" I asked. She looked like she was out in an ally or something.

"Walking to the playground. What's up witchu?"

"Man, I'm getting expelled," Her face quickly snapped to the screen and she gave me a confused look.

"What? You playing,"

"On god, bro. I stole Ms. Carters SUV and they caught me out McDonald's," She rolled her eyes at me. Even though she was a horrible influence, even she knew when something was retarded.

"You gotta be the dumbest bitch I ever met. You stole the principal car?" I shrugged and nodded.

"Danielle, don't ever do no dumb shit like that ever again. I know we be stealing cars and shit but we don't steal from people we know. Is you going to court?"

I shook my head," Nah, she letting me go."

She gave a sigh of relief.

"You one lucky bitch. But you needa get your priorities together."