Preface

Thank you for clicking on this story, you are about to embark on a long, painful, historical journey. The settings, characters, plot are all of my imagination. Therefore i will not allow any other translated/non translated copies of this story on this, or any other outlet. Furthermore, though this story is fiction, some of the slave ship names, plantation areas, and conditions are all based on facts. The conditions that the African-American ancestors withstood are non-fiction and should never be seen as dramatized. I did my very best with allowing non-fiction and fiction to coexists within the same story.

I do not own any of the graphic pictures, or songs displayed throughout this story. May i be clear that each character is of my own making not replicated from anything else. If in any case of unfortunate events take places in which this story is replicated charges will be set against person(S).

This story is a TRIGGER warning. For all of my brothers and sisters that HAVE EXPERIENCED CRUCIAL AND INHUMANE ABUSE, please do proceed with caution. Suicidal themes, Stockholm, Rape, and Sex trafficking is mentioned and displayed throughout this story. I will not sensitize my story, and i do not mean to offend you in any way.

I do of course accept any and all CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but i will not tolerate and bullying on my comments. Any suspected trolls will be reported immediately, i do not want to read about any harmful acts against one another because the fact is this is Wattpad not The Shaderoom. This is an outlet for readers and writers to express themselves in a respectful manner if you cannot do that please exit this book. As i encourage everyone I know to read, I would like to know that you are actually reading and enjoying my story, with that being said the new updated chapters will be uploaded every Sunday after 6pm, eastern time.

thank you for reading,

- A