Return of Rin

"Oi , haru ! Where are you going ?"
"home ..."
"H-haru ...please wait ..."
"what?" haru said coldly.
"What the hell happened when I was gone Haru !? You used to love swimming and water , it was all you ever talked about . You would swim whenever you could . And now you suddently ...WANNA STOP!?" Rin shouted .
"R-rin... just ... leave it alone "
"whaat? .... Tsk kay have it your way then "

*one week had passed and Rin didn't even see Haru touch any water

Uugh whats up with haru ... there's something behind this I know he wouldn't just give up on swimming .

*Rin goes to Haru's restaurant with nagisa ,makoto and rei

"Yo Rin ! Its nice to have you back !We all missed you so much !" nagisa said .
" yeah , I guess you guys haven't changed that much either " Rin said smirking .
"Except for...Haruka " Rin said while looking very sad into harus derection .
"It only started two weeks ago , one week before you came back to Japan" Makoto explained .
"True , Haru suddently started to act strange right before a tournement . He just ran off , we haven't seen him near the water since then and he doesn't want to talk to us about it ." said Rei with a concered look on his face .
"Imma go talk to him and find out whats this all about " Rin said
"I figured you would do that Rin , thats why I thought it would be good for Haru if you returned ..." Makoto said hopefully.
"See you guys later " just as Rin said this he walked up to haru with a glass of water .
He 'accidently' spilled it over him.
Haru froze in panic and immediantly began to run towards the storage room .
Rin chased him .
Haru tried to lock himself up but Rin catched up to him and entered the room as well.
"HARU WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ,ITS JUST WATER !???" Rin shouted .
"R-rin ... please ... lock the door ... " Haru said while crying .
"Huh ? " Rin looked suprised as Haru continued to beg .
"Please ... Rin "
Rin locked the door and turned around again just to be even more suprised then he ever was.
He saw Haru laying on the ground , only his... legs were ... gone .they were replaced by a long shiny blue tail . Rin couldn't believe his eyes .
"H-haru ... what.... How ?...since when ????"
"Its because of this that I couldn't get close to the water again ... I had to stop swimming "
"why didn't you tell the others ???"
"Beceuse they would react worse then you just did ..."
"Your right , I'm sorry . I just never saw a ... merman before , especially not a friend that turns into a merman "
"So, how do you turn back ? "
"Waiting till the water dries up..."
"oh , I'll pass you a towel."
"Thank you Rin "
" No problem"