15 years old

Mingyu and I haven't talked ever since. He stopped dropping by the library where we use to meet and started getting really into football.  I of course continued to be the nerd I was. since MIngyu wasn't around anymore, I put my time into reading and getting my grades up.

Mingyu sat with his "friends" now. He won't sit next to me anymore. He won't even look at me. I feel so disgusting. I gave this guy all I had. He knows everything about me. What happened? I still don't know. I thought we were best friends. I even liked him more than a best friend. ow there's seriously no chance.

I walked towards my locker. It's in the far end of the hallway. No one really knows theirs lockers here. Except for MIngyu and I. I heard noise. It sounded like cheering and like something being sprayed. I turned the corner slightly and saw Mingyu and his friends spray painting my locker. I turned around and sat were they couldnt hear or see me. I waited for them to leave and I went to check what they did. Writen on my locker was the word "faggot". A picture was attached to it. You could obviously see my face but I was kissing someone. It looked like a guy but no one could determine who it was.

But, I could. It was the person who had put it up in the first place.