Not even a clue

AMELLE POV==========

=================================================================

A couple of minutes of silent “lord Frederick is not what you just imply” he correct me “well he is with me” I said looking outside the window “not everything is what we can see with naked eyes” he respond with a deep look and of course a double meaning “he been through a lot” he added “oh please he live in a palace and he must be dripping in money what can he possible gotten through”

 I imply once again  “sometimes Mrs. deluca the people with the most are the most miserable and lonely of all” he told me making me regret what I said before without knowing Frederick and that’s what’s the main point I didn’t know him at all “sorry about that maybe I am a little brad ,but how do you know my last name” I ask “lord Frederick told me that you were coming and I also look up your address for him” he inform me “oh that’s why he knew where I live why couldn’t just ask me ?”

 I told him facing him “Frederick never goes the easier or more convenience ways”

   he said with a smile and again a double meaning “well we are here” he said opening the door then opening mine “have a good evening Mrs. deluca” he said entering the car and into the road “how was it honey”  my mom ask as I open the door “yea, will be in my room” I answer as I was walking up to my room I was thinking how bad that day went it was not like  I though , him wasn’t like I thought I hurried reading as much as I could I had to finish the project for Monday by myself.

=============================================================================

Please comment and vote this chapter I know is really short :-)