Part 3

You were back on your house, watching tv and seeing what's going on in the world.

Female news reporter:There's has been a bank break in and 22 people had been shot dead.

Not wanting to hear anymore of this, you decided to shut the tv off.

Y/n:Man, this really a rough world out with the bunch of crimes out there.

You decided to get up and take a shower and then eat breakfast all by yourself.

Y/n:If only the world we live in today was just as peaceful, maybe we would have a easier life.

You decided to walk to the Cafe where Touka works at. You sat down on around. Table where you were gonna wait for your coffee.

Y/n:I would like a real hot one.

While you waited for your coffee, Touka came with a stray of coffee and handed one of them to you.

Y/n:Yeah, keep them coming beautiful.

Touka:Thanks.

Her cheeks lit right up turning red. It really make you happy whenever she's like that.

Touka:I'm  happy that I was able to make you be comfortable.

A customer then asked for a another round of coffee in which Touka insisted of doing.

After drinking your coffee, you decided to leave. You didn't wanted to leave just. It was just because of seeing Touka's face for a really long time.

You got a call and it was from one of your boss.

Boss:Y/n, I need you in my office right.

You quickly got onto your bike and then drive all the way to work just see what is the issue, your boss is having with you.

Y/n:Okay boss, I'm  here!What do you need to discuss with me?

Boss:There's has been a ghoul slaughtering people in a near by building, I need you to take him in quickly while you still can.

Y/n:Okay boss, I'm on the case.

You rode your bike to where your boss had told you to go to. Once you have got there you spotted a man ghoul about to a woman whole.

Y/n:Hey don't you think, it would a whole lot polite to out the woman down?

Man:Who are you are you? Why are you interfering with my lunch?

Y/n:Well lunchtime over, you're coming with me.

The man tosses the woman to the ground and charged one of his monster arms towards you but you quickly moved out of the way before it could even reach you.

Y/n:Come on, you've gotta be a whole lot quicker than that.

Little did you know to your surprise, a piece of the dude's kagune arm broke and piece of it charged at you, you notice and tried to move out of the way in time but it ended up piercing you on the side. You held your side in and the man charged right at you but you manage to dodge it attack before he could even hit you.

You charged one of your kagune at the man and he tried to block it with his own but yours was really powerful that it tore right through his kagune.

You used your other Kaneki to throw him through a wall and then slammed him onto the ground repeatedly and then slammed him down for the final time knocking him out.

Y/n:Whether you like it our not, you're gonna be in a cell for a really very long and then you're gonna have to think about what you have done.

After

The others has succeeded recruiting another member on the team. After some time you were training and you got the better of everyone else.

Y/n:remember Kaneki, I'm a lot quicker than you think.

Kaneki:Oh yeah?Then we'll just have to see about that!

Kaneki tosses an upper kick your way but you quickly dodged out of the way and followed up with an upper punch knocking him down.

Kaneki:I see that you've improve.

Y/n:Sure did.

I hope you guys enjoyed until then peace.