Chapter 1

BEEEP!BEEEP!BEEEP! 

I was woken up by the most anooyingest alarm clock in history. I stretched my arms and tries to sit up. i sat up and tried to turn off the alarm clock but it would stop for some reason. I unpluged my alarm clock and it still was playing the sound. i opend my window witch was by the road and threw my alarm clock out the window. I sighed as i actually was going to have to pick that up later. I got my        work clothes on and headed back downstairs and got my favorite cereal out. My neighbors lawn mower got on and the lawn mower helped me  stay awake instead of falling asleep on the kitchen table. Today was pretty slow i could barely do anything i was so tired. Once i took a spoonfull of cereal, i relized i didnt put any milk in it. I groaned as i wwent to the fridge. I opend both fridge dorrs and my tummy grumbled. Nothing. Nothing was in the fridge. except rotten vegtables that i never eaten and some other of my moms -super-disgusting meals. I guess i was just going to have to go to work on an empty stomach. I got in my car, and drove to my work. Peyton, my friend was already there. I  snuck into the kitchen and made myself some coffe since I work in a coffe shop. The coffe filled my stomach then i heard someone coming in. It was Peyton. She had  orders all over her work clothes and coffe spills all over her. She was a mess! 

“Aubrey! Can you get table seven for me please? I’m a little busy over here,” Peyton gave me a smile filled with hope. She knew I would say yes.

“Sure thing!” I dropped off my empty glasses in the back kitchen and headed for table seven. The café smelt like coffee and was filled with warm heat. The snow outside was still falling, light little snowflakes were everywhere.

Five boys were sitting in the cushioned booth, joking and laughing. I approached them with caution, trying not to intrude their conversation.

“Hi, I’m Aubrey; can I take your order?” I gave them a smile and pulled out my notepad and pen. A boy with dark curly hair spoke first. While he talked I starred into his green eyes. I almost didn’t comprehend what he said. 

“We’ll all just have a hot chocolate, thanks love,” he gave me a wink and I put my notepad and pen away, knowing I could remember the simple order. I turned and started to head for the back when someone’s hand lightly touched my elbow. I pulled my focus back towards the table. A boy with blonde hair gave me a smile, revealing his braces.

“What would you like?” I smiled back, feeling something stir inside of me.

“Extra whip cream please!” All the boys laughed while I stood there, nodding my head. I left and headed for the back.

“Aubrey! If I knew cute boys were at table seven I would’ve ditched all my other ones!” Peyton was giggling like the school girl she was, full of excitement.  

“Yeah well it’s too late now!” I teased her in the way that best-friends always do to each other. She grabbed a dish cloth and hit me with it. I was glad it wasn’t wet and dirty.

“Hey! Watch it!” Peyton let out a satisfied laugh and headed out for her current tables. I grabbed all five mugs filled with the dark creamy hot chocolate, making sure to give the blonde the extra whip he wanted. I placed then onto a tray and headed back out towards their booth. I positioned the mugs down making sure to give the blonde his with an extra big smile.

“Thanks—“ He looked at me with a confused look. I pointed to my name tag then put my hand out for him to shake.

“Aubrey.”  He nodded his head and shook my hand while the other boys made kissing noises. I ignored them and focused on his beautiful blue eyes.

“I’m Niall by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Niall,” I was still smiling, probably blushing too.