...

You guys decide to eat some more snacks but then Ona asks you if you want to just go home.
You say yes I'm ready. So you guys go home and open the door. You go inside and was about to run upstairs to the room but you were pulled back and then turned around Carlos lifted you up and kissed you and made it so your legs were around his waist he pulls back and looks into your eyes.
Carlos- Come on can we go upstairs really quick I need to talk to you
Y/n- Or is that an excu-
Carlos put his finger over your mouth.
Carlos- No it's not an excuse for what you think it is.
You guys go upstairs and sit down.
Y/n- Talk
Carlos- Look I like you and I have for a while but look you are my fuck buddy right now and shut is not going to be the same in about a few days to two weeks trust me.
Y/n- What are you saying
Carlos- We are still fuck buddies and there is going to be new rules to this. We have to pretend we are dating.
Y/n- Wtf why can't we just date?
Carlos- Because
Y/n- Can I have a reason?
Carlos- Your reason is because so let's make new boundary's and rules.
Y/n- Fine you can't talk to any other girls you like and if they come on to you don't do shit.
Carlos wrote it down.
Carlos- Fine. Now same thing is going to happen with the locker pushing.
Y/n- Ok. But I'm still FUCKING MAD AND JEALOUS BECAUSE I WANT A REAL RELATIONSHIP AND I FEEL LIKE ALL YOU WANNA DO IS FUCK!
Carlos- WELL MAYBE I DO MAYBE I DONT AND IF I DO WANT A RELATIONSHIP I WOULD TELL YOU!
Y/n- Well guess what I'm still mad.
Carlos- I'm sorry
He lied you down and got on top of you.
Carlos whispered in your ear- I really do like you y/n maybe even love you. You are beautiful and awesome. You have been there for 12 years and I can't deal with losing you or losing anything we have going on as friends, fuckers, or friends I just know I love you
It sent shivers down your spine. You felt something weird.
Y/n- Carlos I like you but I just I can have this I want more than sex i me-
Carlos- I know but look I am not read y for a real relationship yet
Y/n- Why?

Carlos- Reasons
Y/n- Can you tell me why?
Carlos- No
Y/n- Can you tell me?
Carlos- NO
Y/n- SAY IT
Carlos- I DONT WANNA HURT YOU ME AND YOU ARE FUCK BUDDIES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS ON ITS OWN!??!?
Y/n- Come here
He came and hugged you but then brought his head up and looked into your eyes he kissed you and you kissed back it got heated. He moved his hand to your thigh and rubbed the inside of it. You were still mad but you couldn't resist him.
Y/n- Not right now. I'm not mad at you anymore but we DEFINITELY NEED to PRETEND we are in a relationship because our friends.
Carlos- Ok you'll find out how they will find out when they do
Y/n- Ok
You guys go downstairs and every one looks at you guys.
Ona- Soooo....