c h a p t e r - f o u r ;

* °☆Felicity's POV☆ ° *

I had just finished drama club and I've decided to walk home with Haley. I know Haley lives in Darlington, but she wakes up extra early just to get here in Colne. I know, she's extra. Anyways, we talk a bit and then all of a sudden, she brings up the Mills Twins. And, she's even done research about them! Ughhh whyyy?! "So, you know about Max and Harvey right?", she asks. "Yeah, obviously. Why?", I respond. "Well, I've done a bit of research about them and it turns out we're kinda in the same age range. Also, they're VERY popular singers.", she tells me. "Ok, so?", I reply. "What do you mean 'so'? It's an advantage! They're doing a world tour here soon and we could have a chance to meet them!!", she says in excitement. "NO WAY. I HATE HARVEY SO MUCH!", I say. "Sure you do. Anyways, I could get us both tickets and we could also attend the Meet and Greet! There's also going to be Vidcon held in London in the near future!!", she exclaims expecting me to be happy. "Too bad. I'm not going. You could go if you want though.", I lie. "I can see it on your face. You wanna go. Please just please come with me!", she begs. "Fine. I'll go.", I answer. "YESSS OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YAAA!!!", she jumps in happiness. "Sure, whatever.", I say before I enter my house. "See ya tomorrow at school?", I say. "Yeah, sure!", she replies. "Bye", I say whilst I close my door.

* °☆kimpossible☆ ° *

felicityxo hey kim! haley and I are planning a surprise for Max and Harvs.

kimpossible that's cool! what
are you gonna do? x

felicityxo we're gonna attend their world tour and vidcon.

kimpossible yass thats the best
ever! so what do u want me to do?

felicityxo can you please ask them
if they can have a meet and greet backstage
giveaway for two people?

kimpossible and if they say yes?

felicityxo then make two boxes, one is filled with tiny papers with this insta handle: maxandhxrvey._ and the other is haley's handle. i'll pretend to be the fanpage so when they announce it, I'd just fangirl that I won. also, make sure the boxes are ALL just my handle and haley's. got it?

kimpossible got it! thats a great idea.
so when they pick from the raffle, it's just gonna be yours and haley's insta handle?

felicityxo yeahhhh!!

kimpossible ok got it. ill update u later kay? x

felicityxo okie tysm xoxo

- ♡ -

ayoooo! im sorry I havent updated in a while, I totally forgot about wattpad. anyways, sorry that this chapter legit has little to no sense, but whatever. enjoy my uncultured swines. (ha see i changed bbies to uncultured swines this time oOpSieS) anyways bye and have a great dayyyy! 2 days til chrimbo bish im dying xoxo, valerie.