Move • Part 1

"Honey! Can you please come downstairs?" Dad calls mom from downstairs in the living room.

"Okay hon!" Mom hurries to Dad.

It's 8am and it's FREEZING. I put on my jacket and tiptoe my way downstairs with my comfy warm socks, trying to pry over their conversation.

"So I have some good news and bad news." Dad informs with a hazy voice.

I try to lean closer to hear clearly on what his trying to say. But because of my clumsiness, I couldn't catch my balance, my body falls and hits the floor as if landing on water with my belly with great impact.
"Ouch..." I squint.

"Are you okay? Wait, were you eavesdropping on us?" Mom asks while carefully grabbing my arms to pull me up.

"Am I not allowed to?" I ask.

"Well... I thought you don't like bad news... so." Dad informs.

"Would you like to here the good news first?" Dad asks.

"Okay." I answered.

"I got a promotion and now I'm the CEO of the company!" Dad says with excitement.

"Ohh that's nice!" I commented.

"But the bad news is that we have to move to USA." I got shocked from what he just said.

"WHAT?! BUT- I HAVE FRIENDS HERE! IF I GO THERE THEY'LL PROBABLY NOT LIKE ME SINCE IM ASIAN!" I object.

"I'm sorry but we have to go, somehow they moved the job there. But I also need you and your mom." Dad proclaims.

"BUT-" Mom cuts my word off.

"No buts. You heard your dad, we have to go." She exclaims.

I sigh and roll my eyes.
"Fine." I go back to my room upstairs leaving them in the living room.
I don't wanna go, we just moved and now we're moving again? To USA? I just got friends.  New friends. Argh.
Tomorrow's Monday, so I'll explain to them tomorrow.

6am,Mon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ring ring ring ring*
I pushed my hand up towards the alarm clock.
Well, it's gonna be hard explaining to them.
.
.
.
Omg. My crush.
.
NOU, IM NOT GONNA SEE HIM EVER AGAIN! Or maybe I will, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT. ARGH, HOW AM I GONNA EXPLAIN IT TO HIM! But we're not even close. Dammit.
Then...

I'll confess to him today.

I look at the wallpaper in my phone where I set his face and body in the home screen. He's so handsome and muscular. Ugh.

5 min later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rush down the stairs to the dining room where the freshly cooked bacon and egg lies on the table.
I grab the carrot juice in the fridge and poured some in my glass.
As I sat down and indulge the freshly cooked food, my mom looks at me saying something.

"We're going tomorrow."