-One

Namjoon paces back and forth with a toothbrush in his mouth as he has his phone in his hand, scrolling through Instagram.

He receives a message from Jackson, he sees what the message says.

Jackson_King
Yo yo Joooonn

Namjoon chuckles at the message, he goes to the bathroom to spit the toothpaste in his mouth. He rinses his toothbrush and wipes his lips on a towel hanging.

He types in a rapid speed as he walks back to his room.

KimNamjoonie
Hey Jackson

Jackson_King
Isn't wack that school has already started?? I feel like summer vacation only lasted for a week

KimNamjoonie
Your one to talk to
You literally jumped off a roof to a pool and had sex with the most popular girl in school
And you call that short?

Jackson_King
,,,
Why to diss me like this

KimNamjoonie
Anyways, I have to get ready for school and so do you
Talk to you later

Jackson_King
Byeeeeeeeeeee

Namjoon puts his phone in his back pocket, grabs his bag as he puts it over his shoulder. He heads out of his room, closing the door behind him as he rushes downstairs.

He walks in the kitchen and finds his mom preparing breakfast, his dad on the table reading the newspaper. His mother looks up and smiles brightly. "I know you don't have much time but, here's something to eat." She points at a plate with two bagels on it.

He grabs one and munches on the circle toast. "Later!" He says with the bagel stuffed in his mouth as he puts on his shoes, he rushes out the door and starts jogging down the stairs.

He slows down to finish his bagel. He takes out his phone and a pair of earbuds, he plugs them in his ears and starts playing, Lemon Boy by Cavetown.

He stares at the clear blue sky, the wind softly blowing on his hair and skin. He takes a deep breath and lets it out.

Suddenly, someone harshly bumps into someone with their skateboard- making Namjoon fall forward on his knees and the boy who was on the skateboard falls harshly on the hard ground, rolling a few times before he lays on the ground, groaning as he rocks back in forth.

The boy gets off the ground and finds Namjoon getting up, dusting his knees as he adjusts his squared glasses on his face.

The boy rushes to him with a worried look. "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I'm really sorry." The boy says with an apologetic tone.

Namjoon fixes his bag strapped around his shoulder. "It's fine, I should've paid more attention-... Taehyung?"

______________________
Sorry if Jackson is out of character- I'm  literally starting to stan Got7