"I Swear...I Love You"

~  1 weeks later~

(Jimin pov)

I open my eyes and sit up on my bed. I notice that Kookie wasn't in the bed beside me. "Oh Jimin, your awake. Good morning." I turn my head only to see Kookie in nothing more than sweatpants, he was drying his hair with his towel. Water droplets ran down his neck and rock hard abs. I quickly turn away so he wouldn't see me blush.

P-put a shirt on! I said trying to stop myself from blushing. All of a sudden I feel two strong muscular arms wrap around my waist making me blush more.

"Don't be shy, baby." I hear Jungkook say softly into my ear turning me on slightly.

J-Jungkook st-stop. Put a sh-shirt on.

"But why?" he asks.

W-well...it's weird. I said trying not to blush. I started to shift slightly in his arms. I look back at him only to see him staring at me. Before I knew it our faces started to move closer together until our lips touch. We were kissing. I felt his grip around my waist tighten slightly around my waist s I wrap my arms around his neck and enjoyed the kiss. It was soft, passionate, and warm. We pulled away after a while. Jungkook smiled at me before leaning in.

"I swear...I love you." he said into my ear making me blush.

I...I love you too, Jungkookie. I said trying not to blush more. He smirked and gave me a quick peck on the lips before letting go of me and putting on his shirt. I get up and went to go get ready.

(Timeskip)

(Jungkook pov)

"Jungkookie! Look!" I look away from my camera screen and look up at Jimin. I aimed my camera were he was. I watch him as he spun around in falling cherry blossoms.

Angel. I said smiling a little. He suddenly stops spinning and looks at me with his eyes wide. I look up from my camera screen and look at him in his beautiful brown eyes.

"You...mean it?" Jimin says blushing and looking down and the ground. I smiled and walk towards him. I tilt his head up gently making him look at me.

Of course, I mean it, baby. You're my little angel. I said before kissing him gently on his lips. I filmed our feet showing the camera how he tip-toed a little. We stop kissing and lock hands before walking away.

(Timeskip)

We stop to have lunch at a small cafe called Thé Et Pain Grillé, meaning Tae and toast. Order whatever you want baby. I said looking at Jimin.

"Are you sure?" he ask. I nod my head. Our waiter came over to our table and we started to order what we wanted. I notice how he was just staring at Jimin, he even let his eyes drift to his plump lips and lick his own. I didn't show it but I was piss. I rolled my tongue in my cheek before looking at the waiter.

"Your orders will be out soon," he said before smiling at Jimin and walking away.

I hate him. I said.

"What? Why?"

He was staring at you. He was looking at your lips and licking his own, he's such a f*ck boy. I said annoyed.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin said in a shocking voice. "Watch your mouth young man." I chuckled at him softly. I take my camera up and videotape him.

I'm sorry, baby. I said as he locks our hands together. 5 minutes later the waiter comes back with our food or more like deserts.

Jimin orders a caramel cheesecake.

I ordered a chocolate volcano.

and we both got 2 cups of coffee

I notice on my napkin there was blue writing on it

I notice on my napkin there was blue writing on it. I took it up a read it. 

__________________

Il est mignon. Je le veux, alors pourquoi ne pars-tu pas et ne me le donne pas.

Translate:

He's cute. I want him, so, why don't you leave and give him to me.

__________________

I look at the waiter. He started at me smirking. I quickly got up and punch him in his face knocking him to the ground. "Jungkook!" Jimin said quickly standing up and holding my hand. I showed him the napkin quickly before grabbing my camera and his hand and left the cafe. I didn't care about how many people were looking, I kept walking until we got back to the hotel and we were in our room. I put my camera down on the nightstand and sit on my bed with my back facing Jimin.

(Jimin pov)

Kookie? I said. I crawled up on the bed behind him. I tugged his shirt lightly before let my arms hang from his shoulders. Please don't be mad. I begged.

"How can I not be mad?! I told you he was looking at you! He wanted you!" Jungkook said angrily. I sighted and kiss his cheek lightly.

I would never ever go out with him, you know that. You mean the world to me so, please don't be mad. I say. He looks back at me and kisses me on my lips. We started to shift our position not breaking the kiss. The kiss got more passionate and more heated. I want him.

Thank you for waiting. I know I haven't updated in a while, thank you so much for your love and support!💛💛💛