The date chapter 2

Stephen got to starbuck drinking my pumpkin latte while talking to Tinna.

~Tinna POV~
I blushed like crazy when I met him. His favorite artist is Aries and that was also my favorite artist. When we started holding hands his face lit up and we were blushing so hard like an apple. He leaned in to kiss me and i started giving him my tongue. We cut of the kiss and he invited me to his apartment.

~Stephen POV~
I got her on my bed and we started making out. I took of her shirt and started going down. I massage one and started licking on one. She moaned and she want my dick. I got down and pull down her pants. I got to her pussy and I started eating that. She moaned so hard my neighbor check on us. I started Putting my dick into her and she loved it. Tinna was so wet and she wanted to go faster.

~Tinna POV~
He was such a good pussy eater and His dick was so big and it felt so good when he was in my body. He started going faster and I couldn't handle how good it was. I grab the edge of the bed and shouted, " AHHHHH OH OH!"
He stopped because I wanted to suck his cock. I deep-throated Stephen. I put his dick through my boobs and sucking it. After a while i started stroking it and giving him a blowjob. He decide to fuck me again and it was sooooooooo goooooooood. We slept together naked on the bed.

265 words