Two Hearts Beat as One ( Hunter x Hunter fanfic)

---- NOTE FROM WOLFHERO121!!----

I KNOW I HAVE TO MANY HUNTER X HUNTER FANFICS, BUT I PROMISE YOU THIS ONE IS THE LAST SO JUST DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE GOOOOOOOOD!!!

*ahem* I be done...please read this story...I will love you forever...now here's the prologue.

---- Zoldyck Family Household----Illumi's POV----

" KIL! Great news!" I said clapping my hands together and walking into my younger brother's room.

" Hm? What is it?" the white-haired boy asked, swallowing a Choco Ball.

" You have a fiancé!" I said.

" W-w-what?!" he yelled, half choking on his Choco Ball.

" You have a fiancé. Her name is Reverin Kilutaki. Tou two will marry age 16. It was mother's choice, not mine, or anyone else's. Which, you would have probably guessed." I explained

" Wait..." Kil mumbled, suddenly looking interested, " Kiltaki? As in, the famous hunting family?" he finally spit out.

" Yes. If you can't remember, you have met Reverin before. You and her trained together while Alluka and her little sister and brother, Raven and Rick. It was years ago, though." I explained once again.

Killua looked confused, until he shrugged.

" When do I get to meet her 'again' then? Then, when do I get to scold mother for not asking me abou this before?" he sighed.

I half-heartedly chuckled at his comment and led him downstairs. He was greeted by the whole Kiltaki family.

" Where's Reverin?" Kalluto asked.

" She should be-" her mother started, but got cut off by another voice.

" Right here, mom."

---- Killua's POV----

I spun around to the voice to see a stunning girl my age, jump down from our ceiling. She had brown hair and sea-green eyes. She had on a red tank top and green jean shorts. Hiking boots and bow and arrows to top it all off.

" Hey, name's Reverin. Reverin Kiltaki. You are?" she asked me.

" Killua Zoldyck." I almost stuttered, trying not to blush at what my mom is doing to me.

" Ah! So you're the one I'm supposed to marry in 6 years?" she goofed.

" Apparently, unless you have the wrong household." I joked back.

She chuckled at my comment and walked away back to he sister, who was trying to climb the table.

I'm guessing by the way Reverin just jumped off our ceiling, and by the way Raven is climbing a table, that this family is very agile and strong.

'Keep that in mind, Killua...' I thought to myself.