'What's Yaoi?'

Switzerland was doing his normal routine; shooting off anyone who steps on his lawn, or territory, and practice on his shooting skills. He'd especially 'practice' his shooting skills on a certain Italian... (*cough* *cough* it'stotallynotItalythough *cough*) All because that Italian runs around his lawn half naked. Yep. You heard me. Half. Naked. Half nude. This is our innocent Italian. Anyways, now Switzerland was just sitting down on his couch with his younger sister, Liechtenstein, while drinking some tea. Liechtenstein was a young country, but she was a lady and was clever. Also, she was just adorable! She would be anyone's dream sister. She was sitting next to him, reading a manga of who knows what. Then, out of nowhere, a word in the manga caught her eye. 'Yaoi'. Liechtenstein has never heard that word before. Thus, she did something all young, innocent, and clueless children would do; ask an elder what it meant. "Brudder...?", Liechtenstein quietly asked. " Hmm...?", came the reply from her older sibling. "What's 'yaoi'?"

...

...

...

...

'Pffffft!!' That horrid question that all citizens who know the definition had come. From his sister, at that! A young girl, asking her elder brother what 'yaoi' meant. Switzerland never thought that this question would ever be asked and be directed to him. "... Erm... Well, Liechtenstein... it's... um... I'll tell you when your older... Either that, or you'll find out yourself..." Liechtenstein simply nodded as a reply. 'I wonder what 'yaoi' really means... Is it that horrifying that it makes ever brudder scared? I don't want to know or ever find out anymore...', thought Liechtenstein as she cringed at the thought if what it might mean. "Huh? Liechtenstein? What's wrong?! Did something happen?!", came the worried question of the Swiss man. "... No, no... Brudder, it's okay. I'm fine, brudder... Really, I am... Don't worry.", came the soft reply of the Swiss man's younger sister.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey! Yeah, as you may or may not know, I am new to writing fanfictions! Yeah... ^^'  Well, please leave a review if you liked it or not and if you didn't and are planning to leave a bad review... please be easy on me. Please!!   Thank you!