The Revelation

hello, readers! I didn't think people would actually read this story let alone leave a vote ^^; but it's been encouraged that I write a second part to this story, so here it is
--------------------

Liechtenstein paced back and forth in her room, the same question in her mind. What was yaoi? Countless attempts of trying to get the question out of her mind and it still remained. Even her brother's dramatic reaction to her question did nothing to rid her mind of the same question.

Was was it really?

She ached to know.

She let out a nearly inaudible sigh as she finally took a seat on a nearby chair. A glint of determination shone in her bright, green orbs. She had to formulate a plan to find out its definition.

"... Let's see... Who should I ask this time?" Liechtenstein wondered aloud, muttering softly. "... The word sounds oddly Japanese..."

Deviousness joined the determination glinting in her eyes. A prideful grin pulled at the corner of her lips, morphing the thoughtful expression into one of victory.

She knew who and when she should ask.

The following day, a scheduled World Meeting would take place and her brother, Switzerland was to attend the meeting.

It was the perfect time to put her plan into action.

She moved towards Switzerland's room in their large home.

As her brother made preparations for the leave, she stood near him, watching.

Switzerland turned to her, giving her a confused look. "What's wrong, sister?" came his voice, uncharacteristically soft.

She shook her head before replying innocently in a light voice, "Oh, it's nothing, brother. I only wanted to ask if I could go with you. I'll wait outside for you. Just so I won't have to wait so long for your return."

A light rose tinted the Swiss man's cheeks. He turned the other way only muttering an approval. He figured she'd be fine; no one would dare get near her. Every other country knew and dreaded the consequences.

Liechtenstein mentally cheered at the approval and left to make her own preparations. Everything was going smoothly.

Liechtenstein stood outside of the building where the meeting was being held, waiting for a specific country to step out. The meeting had already ended and several countries were walking out.

Her eyes scouting for a specific country. She knew her brother would be one of the last to leave the place, giving her enough time to spot the one she was looking for.

More countries strolled out, and suddenly she saw a flash of white. There he was! She strode over to him quickly, standing in front of him.

Japan's amber eyes caught the light, matte blonde of Liechtenstein's short hair. He looked down at her and pleasantly greeted her with a "hello" before his questioning.

"Did you need something from me?" Japan began, his words heavily accented. "You don't usually come and talk to me."

"I just had a question that I think you'd know the answer to. I was wondering if you know what yaoi is. I haven't heard of it and my brother won't tell me," Liechtenstein explained.

Japan's face instantly reddened, a bright rouge staining his pale cheeks and ears. He stammered slightly as he glanced left, right, and back for any signs of Switzerland. He leaned down close to her ear, whispering his explanation of yaoi.

The bright rouge on Japan's face was transferred to Liechtenstein's own as she came to understand Switzerland's dramatic reaction.

"I-I see..."

Japan quickly sped away from the scene, too embarrassed to stay much longer. Liechtenstein's gaze turned to the floor until she heard her name.

She turned and there she saw her brother, taking long strides towards her. She guessed he didn't want to stay much longer.

Switzerland took one look at her cheeks before asking, "What happened? Do you have a fever?" He placed a hand on her forehead.

"Oh, n-no, brother. I-I'm fine. It's n-nothing," she swiftly replied, still embarrassed from the revelation.

Switzerland looked at her, not very convinced, before grabbing her hand and walking. "Let's just get out of here. I can't stand being here for another second."

Liechtenstein laughed softly, walking alongside her brother. Her mind drifted back to what Japan told her, cheeks alighting with bright pink. 'So that's what yaoi means...'

------------------
okay so here it is! hopefully it was better than the previous part... thanks to Theblueeyedcat for suggesting that I write a second part! ^^ thanks for reading and leave a comment or a vote please!