4.

Hoseok panted loudly in Yoongi's ear. Profanities filled the air as Hoseok thrusted himself in and out of his boyfriend. "Shit, I can't take anymore," Yoongi whined. "Oh please, if I were to say next round is your turn you would be able to go as many rounds as you wanted. Hold on, slut. I'm not finished yet." The sadistic side of Hoseok only made it harder for Yoongi to hold out.

"Seok, please." Tears brimmed Yoongi's eyes from pleasure. He wanted to make Hoseok proud but with him blowing his back out he couldn't control himself. Not even seconds later did Yoongi cum all over his and Hoseok's chest. He spasmed and tensed in orgasmic pleasure. Hoseok continued to pound into him in search of his own orgasm. It finally came and he collapsed beside Yoongi.

"My turn," Yoongi smirked after having time to catch his breath.

--------------

"Get the door hyung." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Why can't you get it? I'm still sore from last night." The smirk on Hoseok's face made Yoongi slap his naked chest, "Shut up, asshole." The knock they heard before came again and Yoongi finally decided to get up.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin stood at their front door with a sheepish look on his face. "Sorry to bother you but is Hoseok available?" The elder nodded, "Why do you need him?" Jimin fidgeted with his fingers, "He told me I should come over to get help with some work from the university." Yoongi noted the backpack on Jimin's shoulders and ushered him in, suddenly aware that he only had on a flimsy robe with nothing underneath.

"Seok, get your ass in here!" Yoongi looked back at Jimin's flustered face with a smile, "You can put your stuff down by the table and grab a seat anywhere." Following directions, Jimin did just that and patiently waited for Hoseok to come down. "Ahhh, Jimin I see you've decided to get some help," he grinned.

"Um, yeah. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this stuff out and I just can't seem to understand it." Yoongi brought his robe tighter around him, "I guess I'll leave you two to it." Hoseok stopped him, "Hyung, you're going to help him. I'm no good with this stuff, I know you are though. I'll come back in a couple of minutes to check on you two." Hoseok dashed out of the room to his room, avoiding Yoongi's wrath.

"That little piece of shit," Yoongi mumbled. Jimin grinned widely and giggled, "You guys are so cute together." Yoongi scowled, "Trust me, once you've lived with someone for 9 months and dated for a year and a half, you want to kill them in their sleep sometimes."

Jimin and Yoongi began to work until Jimin could understand and do his work alone. Jimin smiled at Yoongi thankfully. Weirdly, Yoongi's heart felt like it expanded and yet contracted at the same time. He hadn't felt that way since he first met Hoseok. "Um, I guess now is a good time for me to apologize for how I acted last night. I was incredibly rude and I ignored you last night. If I'm being honest I was a little jealous, but I can assure you that I'm over myself now."

Jimin laughed, "You weren't mean, Hoseok told me you weren't a big fan of new people or really even talking so I kinda expected it." Yoongi snorted, "I'm going to gut him like a fish, but I need to take a smoke."

As Yoongi grabbed his cigarettes and lighter Jimin stuttered, "Can I c-come with you?" For what? "Why?" Jimin's cheeks flared a rosy red color in embarrassment. The reason he wanted to go with Yoongi was he wanted to know if he was only attracted to Hoseok smoking or if it was smoke in general. "I feel like I need some fresh air."

"Well, I mean you can come if you want." They both went out to the little porch outside and sat opposite of each other. Jimin's eyes were glued to every move Yoongi made. In his mind every move was elegant and artistic, almost like him when he danced. The way Yoongi's pale lips gripped the cigarette and the way his hands moved confidently to use the lighter.

"You smoke?" The older male extended the pack to Jimin. "No thanks," Jimin said, shaking his head. Smoke danced from Yoongi's mouth after him taking a drag and Jimin couldn't help but be intrigued. "Are you having fun?"

"Huh?"

"Are you having fun staring at me?" Again Jimin's cheeks flared, "It's just interesting to watch."

"Well, I hope I deliver an amazing show for you," Yoongi smirked. He continued to smoke and once he was done they went back inside. "Well, I'm going to leave but thank you for your help." Jimin grabbed his things and hopped in his car, but he couldn't shake the arousal he felt at both Hoseok and Yoongi, especially when they smoked.