~1~You Don't Control Me

Skylar's POV
I'm Skylar Teale Lyon.My parents are the "one and only" famous Empire creators Lucious and Cookie Lyon.I never met her before. All I know is that she got arrested and got locked up for 17 years. I have my twin named Hakeem.We 17 now working as artist at Empire.I also have my two other brothers Jamal and Andre.But me and  Hakeem had each other's back since day 1.He doesn't have to ask twice for me to knock someone back into their place,especially a girl.And all I gotta do is give him a name and he'll handle it.

  Hakeem's POV
I'm Hakeem,Skylar's twin. When we're together it's us against everyone else. I'm over protective of her  because she's my twin and she don't need no one messing with her head and career and since our mom was in jail for 17 years she grew up with me,Jamal,and Andre.She's closer to me and Jamal.She don't fool with Andre that much.

Still Hakeem's POV

"Where is she?"Lucious asked trying to reach her on the phone."I don't know dad"Hakeem said."Yo,Hakeem is your dad talkin bout Skylar?"Chicken asked."Yeah. It's her second time comin in late. And don't even start."Hakeem said with Tiana on his lap."What you mean?" DJ asked. "You thinking about her."Hakeem said."I mean who doesn't? She's a sexy brown with long curly brown hair,rapper,singer,and actress."Jake said. "And don't forget a bangin body."Blake said. "Yo I'm bout to beat both of y'all a**." Hakeem said seriously. Before he could he could get up Skylar walked into the room. She had a white lace crop top on with a ripped up blue jean shorts with black knee high heel boots."Ooo,You bout to get it!"Hakeem said laughing. She had a confused look on her face."Where have you been?!"Lucious said looking up. "Relax daddy. I'm here now geez." Skylar said rolling her eyes giving Lucious a hug."KEEM!" she said yelling,walking over trying to hug him."Stop with all that hugging!"he said rolling his eyes."You know what. Forget yo triflen a**.Leave me lone. O hey y'all"Skylar said."Hey Sky. You look cute today like always."said Chris. "Awww.Thanks Chris"she said. They were staring at each other. "Stop staring.Now go with yo big headed a**"said Hakem. Skylar knew he was pushing his buttons so she pushed them more by grabbing Chris and kissing him on the mouth. She stepped back walking off and smirking at Hakeem who was steaming. "Get back here!"Hakeem said pulling her to the side."Let me go. You don't control me,boy."she said pulling away from him pushing him. "I'll be in the studio.Love ya."she said. "Love ya to"said Hakeem. "Y'all got a weird relationship"said Porsha. "Whatever.And don't kiss my sister before we have a problem."  he said while pushing Chris walking out.

(In the studio)
Skylar's POV
Hakeem think he can control me.I ain't his little friend,thot,or side piece
"Ok.Get your head in the game Sky." said Lucious. "Play that beat back" Lucious told the engineer.
(Beat plays)Money by Cardi B
"Look my b*** all that
My n** all real
I ride his d** it's a big tall hill
Big fat checks big large bills
Front I'll flip like ten cartwheels
Cold a** b** I get ross chills
Cookie walked in bopping her head to the beat.
"Money"said the little background sound.
All I really wanna see us the money
I don't really need the D in need the
Money
All a bad b** need is her money ya
I got bags in the coop coop
Busting out the roof I got bags in the coop
Touch me I'll shoot bow." she took off her headphones."How was that?" she asked."Perfect."said Lucious.Cookie came in clapping.Skylar looked confused."Who is she?"Skylar asked. Cookie took a deep breath."I'm your mother" Cookie said as Skylar's eyes watered with tears of joy she came over and gave Lucious a look and he nodded.She gave Cookie a tight hug.

I do not own the characters of Empire except Skylar,Chris,and Jake.
Song used in chapter:Money by Cardi B.
Vote,Comment,and share.
How many used:729
😝😀