Records

He woke up with a solid headache. He was inside an unknown grey room. He was sitting on a metallic chair, in front of a small table. 

He was trying to understand what had happened but he could not make sense of this situation. In fact, the more he tried to remember why he was here, the more he realised he did not even know his own identity. 

Suddenly, the door opened. A man dressed in black came in, quickly followed by a sort of doctor. They settled in and stared at each other before glancing at him. 

" Why am I here ? " 

The man heaved an irritated sigh. 

" Where is Cora when we need her ? "

" She's busy with Parker. " 

" I'm not supposed to take care of this useless chitchat..." He mumbled.

" Where am I ? " He repeated. 

" You're in an Omega facility." stated the doctor. 

He tried to understand this information but he could not. His mind was as white as snow. Even though the name rang a bell, he was not sure those people were trustworthy yet. 

" Omega..? " 

" All you need to know is that you're in a government facility. Do you remember your name ? " 

His heart began to throb. 

"...No..." 

The puzzled look on his face seemed to amuse the doctor standing against the door. He glanced stealthily at his only way of exit. 

" You're not going anywhere until you answer some of our questions. " The man stated. 

" Why don't we introduce ourselves first ? We're frightening him. "

Another sigh echoed in the room. 

" My name is Cyrus I'm in charge of-"

"No time for that !" The one wearing a suit firmly said. 

"You may call me Orion. Now can you tell us what you see on this photo ? "

He gave the prisoner a picture of a tall man with dark brown hair. 

" A man...?" 

Cyrus did his best not to laugh. 

" Do you recognise him ? " 

The prisoner shook his head. 

" No. "

" You're sure ? "

" Yes. "

Orion took a small pocket mirror out of his jacket and handed it over to him. He opened the mirror and stared at it in disbelief. He touch his cheeks with his hands. He stared again. His eyes were green. He could not remember his own name but it made him uncomfortable to see his own appearance. He felt like it had somehow changed. 

" ... Is it me...? On the picture...? " 

Cyrus came closer to him. 

" I can go on from there. "

" You're sure ? "

" You have obligations to attend to anyway, don't you ? " 

Orion nodded and left the room without a word. 

" Do you wonder who you are ? Do you feel like you've forgotten everything already ? Do you know why ? "

He nodded. 

" Do you ? " 

Cyrus smirked.