255

Jungkook woke up to a harsh slap on his face and the blindfold being take off his eyes.

He tried to move but gave up once he saw that the restraints were metal and there was no way he was going to be able to get free.

"Long time no see" Jinyoung said as he pulled back after smacking Jungkook again making him spit out blood.

"Who are you" Jungkook said trying to sound like he wasn't affect by any of this, His tone was cold and his eyes looked dark as ever he spit the blood out of his mouth not breaking eye contact from the man standing in front of him that he didn't recognize at all.

"Ahh you don't remember me Jeon Jungkook"

"Well let me refresh your memory" Jinyoung said before his men came in and started beating the shit out of Jungkook till he blacked out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just don't understand how this could happen or what happened" Jin said to Taehyung trying to calm him down as he sobbed on to Namjoon's chest on the tour bus.

"Where's my baby" Taehyung choked out but no one had an answer for him.

"I'm not performing till he is found" He said and Namjoon wanted to say something but he knew there was nothing he could say to get Taehyung to go out onto that stage unless he knew Jungkook was okay and safe.

A/N: I LOVE PARK JINYOUNG AND YOU SHOULD TOO