dorms

"It's too early to be alive," Holt groaned as we put our bags in Vic's car. 

I ran a hand through my frizzy hair, "I feel that." 

"Why is your hair so crazy? That's not normal," Gavin commented as he twirled part of my hair in his fingers.

'Because I'm not used to the weather," I replied, shaking my head. 

"You should dye it again, you're roots are showing," Holt said, yawning. 

I shook my hand at him and set my last bag in the car.

We all piled into the car and started heading towards the campus of our new school. 

"I hope I don't get a weird roommate," Gavin said as he fiddled with his keys. 

I looked back at him from the passenger seat and shook my head at him, "No one can be weirder than you babyboy." 

Gavin let out a sarcastic laugh, scrunching his face up at me, "I hope your roommate tries to sacrifice you in your sleep."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window, taking in the scenery. 

----------------------

After a 30 minute drive, we arrived at the school. Once Vic had parked, we all grabbed our things and headed to the Dean of the school. We walked into her office and she smiled at us.

"You must be the new students," her southern accent rang through my ears. "Which group are you again?" 

"Inside Out," I replied, offering her a warm smile. 

"Oh! Yes, of course. We are so honored to have you here. You guys are extremely talented," she politely said. 

"Thank you Miss," Gavin said, grinning. 

"Anyway," she got up and made her way to a filing cabinet. She pulled out a folder with the name of our group on it and a large blue marker. "Here's your scheduled," she passed them to each of us, giving me mine last, along with the marker. 

"What's this?" I asked, examining the marker.

"A marker," Holt said, letting out a sarcastic snort, earning a glare from me. 

"On your way out there is a large billboard type thing in the lobby," the Dean started, "Write down one of your favorite lyrics as a band. After you do that, please report to your dorms. Welcome to our school!"  She gave us another warm smile before we all exchanged our goodbyes and walked out of her office. 

We approached the billboard and stared at it. I read all of the lyrics I could see, some we covered by other lyrics. What caught my eye were lyrics written in Korean. I tried to make out what it said but all I could see was 'My blood, sweat and.......'

"What should we write?" Vic asked, tilting his head to the side. 

"Let Aria choose," Gavin said, stretching. 

I took the top off of the marker and walked up to the board. I stared at the board for a few more minutes before writing on the board.

'If I say too much then it's my consequence'

After I finished writing, we all said goodbye and headed towards our dorms. I walked into the girls' dorms and into the main office.

"Hello, may I help you?" An older woman who was playing on her phone asked.

"Uh I'm new, I need to be assigned a dorm," I said. 

"Name?" she asked, getting over her phone and typing a few things into the computer in front of her.