A Brotherly Bet

Norway was just curled up on his couch, playing some Mario Kart Wii, stressing out. Then, his younger brother, Iceland, came into the room. "…Hey…", was all Iceland said. " Onii-chan…", replied Norway."Don't even go there. ", warned the Icelandic male.

"Onii-chan."

"No!"

"Onii-chan."

"Stop it!"

"Onii-chan."

"I don't care, I'm not saying it!"

"Onee-chan."

"You make no sense!!"

     Iceland huffed and puffed out his cheeks. Then he noticed Norway stressing while playing Mario Kart. He let a small smirk come onto his light complexion. "I have something I'd like to say, dear Big Brother.", said Iceland, mockingly saying 'dear Big Brother'. "Oh? And what is that, dear younger brother? ", said the Norwegian male. Iceland immediately cringed upon hearing 'younger brother'. "Well, you must play Mario Kart–" "Oh, well that seems easy enough.", interrupted Norway. "–on Rainbow Road and you must get either fifth, fourth, third, second, or first. If you don't, you have to pay me $20."  Norway gave him a look that said 'What the f*ck?', but then he decided he'd take the challenge. "Deal, and if I win?" "I have to pay you $20." "Deal."

     After playing and failing to win fifth, fourth, third, second, or first place, Norway internally screamed bloody murder. He had to pay $20 to his younger brother! Iceland gave him a smirk that said 'Haha, you lost! Now, gimme my money, b*tch!'. He sighed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out $20. Iceland gave a confused expression. "What is this?!", he asked. "Twenty dollars, just like we bet.", answered Norway. "No, I meant Monopoly money!", half-yelled Iceland. Norway got the Monopoly money and paid him. 'Well, I still have my money...', thought Norway.

____________________________________________________________________HERRO!! Thanks for reading! I don't own Hetalia, Norway, or Iceland. (But I'd love to... ·w·) They all belong to Hidekaz Himaruya-san. Rate, review, you know. All that good stuff. :) Have a great day/afternoon/morning/night/evening!