New Recruits

Hera pov.
It Been Over A Week Since Kanan, Zeb, And Chopper Were Killed. We Were Send To Investigate A Mine The Empire Was Using To Dig Up Power Crystals By Commander Sato. As Soon As We Were Discovered. A Battle Broke Out Inside The Mine Until There Was A Explosion.

The Mine Started To Collapsing Around Us. We Ran To The Nearest Exited Until Boulders Fell In Kanan, Zeb, And Chopper's Path. Separating Them From Me, Sabine, And Ezra.We Tried To Move The Boulders But Kanan Told Us To Leave Them Behind And Get Out. So I Had No Choice.

I Grab Ezra and Sabine And Ran Out The Mine. Then It Exploded With The Pathway Sealed. I Called Commander Sato And Sent Help To Look For Them. But All We Found Was Their Weapons And Pieces Of Chopper. Our Crew Hasn't Been The Same Since.

I Walk Into The Hangout Area Of The Ship And Saw Ezra And sabine Depress. Guys There's Something I Need To Talk To You About. I Said. What? They Both Said. This Is Going To Impact You But We Need To Start Finding Replacements For The Crew.

WHAT!!! Hera You Can't Be Serious. Sabine Said. I Am Serious Sabine. The Three Of Us Can't Do Any Mission Alone. We Need To Find 3 Replacements. I Have Already Found Our First Recruit. Who? Ezra Ask.

Me Ezra. Ahsoka Said As She Walked In. Ahsoka Will Be Specter 4. I'm Now Specter 1 Now. Sabine You're Specter 2 And Ezra You're Specter 3 Now. So Who Are The Last Two? Ezra Ask. I Decided That It Will Ketsu And Leia. Ketsu Is Good A Choice But The Princess. Sabine Said.

Her Father Says She's Tougher Then She's Looks. So I've Already Recruited Her To Our Team. Fine Let's See How This New Team Goes. Ezra Said.

An Hour Later.
Leia And Ketsu Should Be arriving At Any Minute Now. So Everything Sure Be Perfect. I Said. Yep And The Entire  Ghost Is Now Clean For Our New Members. Sabine Said As We Heard A Ship Land. We Walk Outside The Ghost And Saw Ketsu Ship. The Shadow Caster.

It Open And Out Came Ketsu. Ketsu Good To See You Again. Sabine Said As They Hug Each Other.

Glad To Be Here. I'm Sorry For The Lost Of Your Friends. Ketsu Said. It's Alright. So Have You Come To Join Us? Yes Hera Called Me And Say You Guys Were Needing Replacements For Your Crew. So I Accepted Her Offer. So Now I'm Specter 5.

Welcome To The Team Ketsu. I Said And Shook Her Hand. Then Another Ship Landed And Out Came The Princess Herself. Greetings Everyone. Leia Said. Leia It's Been Awhile. Ezra Said. It's Always A Pleasure To See You Ezra.

Well We're Glad To Have You Here. I Said. Thank You Captain Syndulla. My Father Told Me What Happened To Your Friends. I'm Sorry For Your Lost. I'll Do My Best To Honor Them. Thank You Leia. And Welcome To The Team. You're Now Specter 6. The Last Member To Join. Alright Team Let's Talk About Living Arrangements.

Ezra Will Be Staying In His Room. Ketsu You'll Be Staying With Sabine. I'll Still Be In My Room. Ahsoka And Leia Will Be Staying In Kanan's Old Room. Is Everyone Alright With This. Yes. Everyone Said. Good. Well Now That Is Done. I'm Going To My Room To Rest Now. Ezra Said And Left.

Narrator Pov.
Unknown To Ezra When He Left. All The Girls Were Thinking The Same Thing. They Were In Love With Ezra. But They Kept It Secret. For None Of Them Knew The Others Were Also In Love With Him.