New Years [Todoroki x Yaoyorozu]

This one shot was requested by Ruby-Riot

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu walked down the street, looking around at all the different stands that where on either side. Some of them help tasty food and meals, while some held games to play and even win prizes. Yaoyorozu smiled as she looked around. The festival looked amazing.

It was coming to new years, and herself an Todoroki decided to go to the New Years festival to celebrate a new upcoming year. Another year, more beginnings and a fresh start to drop old habits, and pick up something new and interesting.

 As they walked, Todoroki glanced at Yaoyorozu every now and again from the corner of his eye. Yaoyorozu was wearing a beautiful yukata (Is that what they are called?), which was black mostly, with amazing pink and white flower designs, and her haired tied up into a bun, instead of it's signature ponytail.

Todoroki looked away from her. He had realised that he had developed feelings for the beautiful intelligent girl, but didn't know what to do to show or tell her how he felt about her. He didn't want to do something small and awkward to express his feelings, in fear of her rejecting him.

That's why he invited her to the New Years Festival. Later on, near midnight, there was going to be a firework show, and he was planing to tell her then. Todoroki just hoped he wont get rejected. The boy heard rejection is one of the worst feelings you could get from someone you like.

"Todoroki, look at this!"

Todoroki looked over, only to see that Yaoyorozu was at a large stand, looking at something The multi coloured haired boy walked over to her, to see what she was looking at. The stand he arrived at, was a shooting stand, where he take a BB gun, and shoot the targets. He looked up at the ceiling of the stand, and saw a bunch of stuffed toys. 

He looked to Yaoyorozu, who looked back at him.

"Do you think we could win something?" Yaoyorozu asked him, as she looked to the stuffed toys. Todoroki looked back at the shooting game, and nodded. "I'm sure we can" Todoroki replied as he reached into his back pocket, and pulled out some yen, placing it on the counter.

"The two of use would like a go" Todoroki spoke, catching the mans attention who owned the stand. "Alright then" He replied, as he took two BB guns, and passed them to Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, who took the guns. 

"Remember, no using any quirk abilities, or else no prize, got it" the man warned them with they both nodded to.

The owner walked to the targets, and hung up two new sheets of paper, which didn't have any holes in them. "The task is easy, shoot the red centre 3 times, and get a prize of your choice" the man explained to the two teens, which again, they both nodded to.

Todoroki looked at the targets, It was a picture of some bird, and a small red circle in the centre of it. Todoroki narrowed his eyes as he aimed the BB gun at the target. He heard the sound of a gun go off, and looked over to see Yaoyorozu already shooting. He watched as she focused on her shots, before putting the BB gun down, already using up her five shots.

The man walked over to her target, and counted the holes that remained after she shot. "You got one shot in the red, well done. That means you earn one small prize" the owner spoke as he reached into a box, and pulled out something, before handing it to the girl, and she took it. 

"What did you get?" Todoroki asked Yaoyorozu, as she examined what she had won. "A packet of sparklers" she replied with a smile as she held up her prize. "Sparklers?" Todoroki questioned, never hearing of them before.