11 // miss me?

haha hello !! 

haha hello !! 

it's yours truly...

christine :DD

back again with a ( teribble ) new theme 

i literally can't ever match my icon with my story for some reason lmao

anyways wanna one's disbanding soon and i guess thats why my theme is jihoon?

the days are going by so fast and i know the time i have with them ( or we, if any of you guys are wannables too uwu ) is getting shorter and shorter. i know all of you have gone through so many hardships. i remember when baejin used to always keep his head to the floor, never looking up, and look at him now !! hes improved so much, for the better and i'm so proud ((: i really hate when people call wanna one a project because i really believe that even if they are really are in fact a "project", that they were also a family and forever will be. sure soon i'll have to call them by different group names, and be different fandom names, but i know when they perform on that same stage again, they'll remember wanna one and all of the wannable's chants and cheers. and i guess that makes everything seem okay, even though soon they won't be one anymore. the kpop industry really won't be the same without wanna one, but i'll still try to smile :) 

ahh that got really deep;; 

anYways how have you guys been?

ive been okay, not really in the best state but it's okay to not be okay right ??

today's christ(ine)mas eve !!

happy holidays bc i know some of you guys don't celebrate christ(ine)mas and i don't want to seem offensive haha (: 

i'm in georgia rn, staying at my grandmas house and its alright :P

i miss the sun in cali though and i hate the different timezones

did any of you guys go anywhere too or are planning to?

if you're staying at home thats ok too !! 

nothing beats home haha 

i gotta go finish my independent study schoolwork stuff but just know that i'm back and i'll try to be active so feel free to talk to me again ((:

love you !!

*throws cups of tine at you and munches on a bunch of kookies*