Taxi Ride

It was almost 2 in the morning, I was just not leaving the bar, and I could tell that I was totally wasted. My vision was slightly blurred, and I could not walk in a straight line to save my life.

"T-taxi!" I yelled as I wobbled my way down the sidewalk.

When I saw one, I nearly fell into the street trying to stop it. It pulled up to the curb, and I clumsily opened the door, bumping into a guy that was already in the backseat.

"O-oh gosh. So sorry." I slurred as I tried to take a step back only to get pulled into the lap of the mysterious man in the backseat.

"Woah," I exclaimed as I nearly got lost in the greenish-grey hue of his eyes.

"Where to?" The guy asked, and I snapped out of it, glancing up front to the driver of the cab, and a smile crossed my face.

"Hi, babe." I nearly squealed as I saw exactly who it was in the driver seat.

Mystery dude gave Ryker a questioning look, and he just laughed and shook his head 'no.'

"Y-you know. I think he's really hot." I said out loud, then clamped a hand over my mouth as the taxi started to pull away from the curb.

"W-wait Ry. I don't want this- this strange person to know where I live. Oh my gosh. You're, you're just hot, okay...Wait, why did I just say that. Ugh, I'm so stupid. Don't listen to me; I'm drunk." I slurred horridly while waving my hands at the guy who was staring at me with an amused look on his face.

His hand started to make its way up my leg, and I jumped extremely hard as I grabbed it.

"Wo-Woah, w-wait a minute, Billy. That turns me on and all, but I so...Like. ..Um... Gosh... Stop that... Oh yeah, I'm married." I said after much effort to get my thoughts together.

"I see what you mean, Ryker." Mystery man said to Ry.

"Is it hot in here? Aren't you hot? Gosh, let me take this off. Don't look, though." I ranted on as I pulled my top over my head and started fanning myself with it.

"You wanna know something. Yeah, I'll tell you something. It's our 2 year anniversary today. Wait, is it today? I'm not sure. Maybe it's one year... Hold on, let me think... Yep! That's what it is, it's two...and um yeah." I finished losing my train of thought, and he chuckled as his hands went around my waist.

"You two are mighty comfortable back there, hm Lynden," Ry said as he glanced back at us.

"Don't worry, babe, you'll always be my favorite." I slurred as I leaned forward and pecked his cheek.

"What's your name, hotty?" I asked, looking the mystery guy in the eyes as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Carter." He replied as the two men shared yet another look, but I was focused on Carter's hand that was slowly making its way down south.

I grinned as I starred between both men.

~Carter~

I watched Lynden with an amused look on my face as she kept moving. Her eyes shifted between us, and I was dying to know what was going on in that pretty little head of hers.

"I'm horny." She complained as she pouted at me.

"And what do you want me to do about it, little one?" I questioned with a chuckle.

"Fix it. Wait, never mind, that would upset Trent... But, I haven't seen or heard from him all day. Ugh, who cares? Baby, are we almost home yet?" She mumbled almost incoherently.

I heard Ryker growl from the front seat, but my attention instantly focused on Lynden as she placed her hand on my crotch.

"Oh, seems like someone's being a naughty little girl." I teased as my hands trailed down her sides, resting on her ass.

She giggled as she leaned forward and trailed her tongue down my neck, stopping at the base, no doubt leaving a mark before she kissed her way up my jaw. She hovered her lips over mine and giggled before lightly brushing her lips over mine as she popped the rubber band that held my hair in a knot. My fingers tangled in her curls, trying to get more of her sweet taste but she pulled back and clumsily hopped in the passenger seat giggling all the while. I growled loudly, showing my displeasure as she sent me a wink while biting her lip.

~Ryker~

I chuckled lightly to myself as she slid over in the bench seat up front and pressed her body flush against mine.

"Baaaabbbbee. Are we almost there yet?" She asked as her fingers trailed up and down my torso.

"We'll get there, calm down." I chuckled as I ran my fingers up her exposed thigh.

She giggled and started trailing kisses all along my neck, seeming like she knew just what to do to rile me up.

"Lynden," I said, voice husky from desire.

"Hmmm?" She questioned as she then started to palm me through my jeans.

It took all of the concentration I had not to lose control and end up killing us all.

"Yeah, I think I should drive," Carter suggested from the back seat after having caught my eye in the rearview mirror.

"Good idea," I replied and pulled over, hopping over Lynden as Carter took my place in the driver's seat, leaving her sandwiched between us.

"I think I really like this position," Lynden said thoughtfully.

"Do you now?" I asked as I trailed my hand up and down her thigh.

~Lynden~

"Yes. I like it a lot." I replied as my hand rested on his crotch.

I giggled slightly as he sucked in a breath yet pretended I wasn't even touching him; instead, I turned my attention to Carter and began trailing kisses all over his neck and shoulders.

"Lynden." Ryker rasped out as I massaged him through his pants.

"Hhmm?" I questioned as I turned to face him, earning a growl from Carter.

Ryker pulled me to him, causing me to gasp as he pressed his lips firmly to mine. I shifted so that I was straddling his waist; my fingers gripped the back of his hair as one of his hands tangled in mine, the other squeezing my ass.

I moaned into his mouth, and my hips had a mind of their own as I started to grind against him.

"Sounds like someone's having fun without me," Carter said, but even in my daze, I could hear that his voice was thick with lust.

I hopped off Ryker's lap to his protest, but he instantly quieted once I placed a hand on his crotch. I did the same to Carter, and he hissed in surprise.

I didn't let them get too comfortable before I stopped what I was doing but started back just before they would protest. My eyes started drooping, and before long, I was fighting sleep, wanting to stay up longer to finish the little game that only I knew about with the boys.

"Y-you know what. I'm just gonna take a quick nap." I stuttered as I stretched myself out across the two men, my head in Ryker's lap and my feet in Carter's.

"You won't be able to sleep if you keep that up," Carter growled, and I stopped wiggling my toes against his crotch.

I nuzzled my head in Ryker's lap before dozing off.

~Ryker~

"You look uncomfortable." He said with an amused look on his face.

"Well, considering her face is less than an inch from my cock, and I can't really do anything about it, you can kinda see where I'm coming from," I replied, glancing down at her sleeping face and trying to ignore the little hot breaths coming from her slightly parted lips.

Carter's laugh turned into a strangled groan as her toes curled and flexed right against his groin, and he pressed down on the gas.

"You look uncomfortable," I smirked as I threw his words back at him.

"Touché." He replied, pulling into her driveway moments later.

~Lynden~

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead," Carter said as he lifted me from the car then slung me over his shoulder, causing my whole world to go dark.