Sasuke Uchiha X Reader

Oh my gawd, I need to sleep but the need for lemons is unbearable so I had to.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today was I and Sasuke's honeymoon. Just yesterday it was our wedding, it was quite eventful. Just like always, Sakura was punching Naruto senseless because he 'was eating like a pig'.

I walked into the house we had rented by the beach in Florida. I looked out of the window in awe, "Just look at the view!" I exclaimed.

"Hn" he replied.

"Don't be like that Sasugay" I said smugly, "You know that I'm right".

"You're lucky I love you" he said. "I know", I responded.

After a while of staring out off from the balcony I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Sas-", he cut me off by kissing me. He snaked his tongue into my mouth to explore my cavern.

I moaned in the kiss he trapped me in and he lead me to the couch and laid me upon it. "How about we see who really is the leader of this relationship?"

He slowly pulled off my shirt, shorts, and panties. He smirked at me while my face was completely red. The emo had crouched down in front of my vagina, "I wonder how you'll taste?"

He had begain to tease me by licking my clit and my thighs. I moaned and mewled, "S~sasuke... S~stop t~t~teasing me..." I had managed to say.

"Alright then... But first you have to beg and call me master."

I wanted to say no, but I wanted to be pleasured so bad. "M~master, p~please... F~fuck me!" I had said out loud.

"Good, I will pleasure you then~"
He then rammed his tongue into my vagina and I moaned loudly, "M~master".

My core was burning hotter than I had ever felt before. I wanted to let all of my juices out so badly, I had moaned very loudly and I cummed into Sasuke's mouth.

He had licked it all up, savouring the sweet taste of the sweet, sticky substance. "You do taste sweet~" he said.

He started to undress himself. When he took off his boxers I had saw his large penis. I started to drool out of what pleasure I would feel having the large member inside of me, when he was going to fill me with his warm cum.

"Don't worry, it's not going to hurt too much" Sasuke said.

He then pushed his dick into me an then he started to start pumping his large dick into my vagina. I was in a state of instant euphoria, it hurt at first and then it felt so good!

I moaned and both of us climaxed together, I could feel his warm cum inside of me.

Sasuke got off from on top of me and he laid beside me. "How about we go to sleep?" He said panting.

"Alright, Master~" I said, then he smirked.