Dec 24 2018

There were hundreds of us. In the clan. We all fought to learn and grow and be the best. Some of us were different from others. We worked to be a certain way. The way we wanted to be based on what we believe was the best. We hid. Or we rose to the top. But we chose ahead of time. This plan is already laid out for us when we are borne. Because we must chose our life based on our circumstances. And then we must fight again and again to get out. To fight our way to another reality. Another life. Another cycle. And so in order to. Break free of this cycle. We must find ourself a and Also find out clan. We Learn to get close to the center of our beings and we then find the pieces of ourslera that we were missing by finishing through ourselves with others. We create the perceptions of our life and therefore create the visua missing pieces of our life right in front f us as we discover it. And it creates the manifestation of our lives. Of our friends. Of our families. It creates us through becoming with them. We must fight to learn and grow and find thouse in our clan in order to find understanding and change the world. In order to make an impact you must not be alone. You must be working with a clan. A group. A team. Without that team, no difference can be made. We are taught to live in a world of isolation. Butilt upon the idea of our own success. And the belief that we must do it ourselves.

I had begun to find my clan. The people I needed and were suppose to discover my life with. But I had pushed them away. I had not yet discovered myself and therefore I was unable to connect with those I was meant to connect with. My beliefs prevented me from seeking the truth about myself and the world around me. I got confused about my identity and got lost in my crowed. Trying to please everyone. Trying to become who I believed I was meant to be without listening to my hearts desires.

What we seek is companionship. We crave the need to be loved. We seek the freedom to break away from the life that is currently in front of us in order to find out true meaning and yet it is our true meaning that lives inside of us. The more we search to find our true meanings within our lives, the closer we work on getting back together. We as clans have been separated and must find each other through learning ourselves and therefore finding others just like us.

We are divided up based on who our personalities are most similar to. We create a circle with everyone's energy and we are all connected to one another. We choose our placement based on what we have learned about ourselves and the ones around us. We are able to peruse all of our dreams and desires without the financial pressures of the disadvantaged. We do not need money to survive within this community.