Golden Stars

The group left the party, Isabelle mostly drunk with Simon holding her up. Jace held Clary close, caressing her hair and making her blush. All Alec could think of, was Magnus's breathe on his ear, and him slipping something into his pocket.

That was a lie. He thought of everything Magnus. His black hair dyed with every color in the rainbow, spiked with glitter gel. His bright green eyes with gold around the iris. The conversations they had on the party.

"What are you five doing hear?" Asked a deep and hoarse voice. Alec was shocked out of trance, and saw a man wearing a black jacket, black jeans, and black shoes. His face was covered by a ski mask, but he still looked frightning.

"Trying to get home," said Jace, pushing Clary behind him.

"I think your looking for a fight, pretty boy," he hissed, pulling out a silver knife.

"You think I'm pretty? I do try, but I prefer girls," sarcastically said Jace.

"You're in for it know," he yelled, throwing the knife at Jace. Alec didn't even think, he just ran toward Jace and Clary, and pushed them both out of the way. The knife dug itself in Alec's right shoulder. The guy ran as Alec screamed out, falling on his back on the ground.

"What were you thinking?" Asked Jace, lifting Alec and brushing his black hair of his face.

"Saving you," Alec said, spitting some blood on his shirt.

"Alec," yelled Isabelle.

"I'm gonna be alright," Alec said, spitting up some more blood.

"Call an Ambulance," yelled Clary.

"Call Magnus," said Alec. "His best friend is a nurse in training, and he is training to become a doctor. His number is in my back right pocket."

No one questioned it and grabbed Magnus's number. Everyone yelled at each other, as Alec faded to darkness.

-

Magnus sat on his golden couch, as Catarina wrapped the full trash bag.

"You could have helped," she complained, flopping down next to Magnus.

"And mess up my nails? I think not," he said,"besides, I have one of every outfit, while you have thousands of the same light blue clothing." And it was true, her favorite color was light blue. Her eyes were light blue, she always wore light blue makeup, and her entire closet was blue.

Magnus's phone went off, That's What Makes You Beautiful blaring through the room.

"Magnus Bane speaking," he said, not checking the caller I.D.

"Hi, this is Isabelle," said a female voice.

"Are you the blue eyed one's sister?" He asked, praying to god that she was.

"The shy boy with black hair, blue eyes, and paler then snow skin, yes." Magnus jumped in the air, making Catarina give him an odd look.

"Who's he doing? Why didn't he call himself? Tell me he's gay?" He asked, not bothering for the answers.

"He's bleeding to death, the second one can be answered with the first, and yes."

"He's bleeding to death?" He asked, mentally screaming yes to the gay part.

"Yes. He'd been hit with a knife. He told me to call you because you and your friend are training in the medical arts."

"That's right," he said, racing toward his room to grab his first aid kit, "and we'll there in five minutes."

"I didn't even tell you were we ar-" He hung up on her, grabbing Catarina by her wrist.

"We trained for this Cat," he yelled, racing down the steps, and in the direction where he saw the extremely hot boy with black hair and his friends leave.

-

Alec coughed blood on Jace's shirt, wheezing. Isabelle removed the phone from her ear, and hurried back to his side, her hands shaking on what to do. Clary stood their, Simon holding her in his arms. His vision was becoming blurry, Jace's golden self becoming hard to see.

Them only thing he was able to see clearly, was the brightly colored Magnus Bane, a white box in hand, followed by his blue colored friend-Cat he called her. He shooed Jace away, and called Cat to the opposite side of him.

He felt a screaming pain in his shoulder, and saw that Magnus pulled the knife out, the silver blade covered in dark blood. He felt dizzy, the world circled.

The last thing he heard before he passed out, was Magnus screaming to get back to his apartment.

-

Magnus stormed into his loft, Cat, Jace, Isabelle, Simon, and Clary carrying Alec.

"Get him to my room," ordered Magnus, not caring about his bed sheets. He needed new ones anyway.

They all placed Alec gently on the canary sheets, blood soaking through the white bandage that Magnus wrapped around before they left.

"Everyone out," he ordered, as he pulled out stuff to help clean an close the wound. Jace looked like he was going to respond, but Isabelle just shoved everyone, even Catarina, out the door.

Magnus tugged the black sweater off the boy's slender frame. He gasped as he saw multiple red lines drawn on his skin.

On his wrist.

Up his arms.

A X over his heart.

Magnus stopped gawking at the cuts, and started to stitch the cut.