MiRaClEs { John x Dave Fanfic. }

ADMIN NOTE: Hey. You don't look cool correcting grammar or anything really lmao. Enjoy the story or go away. It gets better as you keep reading anyway. The first part was made two years ago, after all. :')

Dave sat there for a minute, unknowing of what to do. He sighed, "I'm Dave Strider for fucks sake!" He said grabbing his phone from his pocket, "'Wonder what Egberts doin'." He went to his texts with the person he assigned as: 'John Adorableass Egbert.' Dave smirked, "I'm about to drop some fucking science on him." He said as he texted him, "Yo Egbert." John got a text and he pulled out his phone, seeing it was Dave. He squealed with excitment and read the text. He replied with, "Hello."     He giggled and sent it, putting his phone in his back pocket and continued to watch TV happily.

Dave shifted a bit, to be laying on the couch now. He smiled, seeing John text back. "Hey. Hey John. Yo John. SUP JOHN. So, whats up now-a-days with you?" He asked, and sent it. He thought for a minute about what John was exactly doing right now anyway... Probably lazily sitting around. Or atleast something like that. Dave didn't even know why he kept thinking about it, so, he pushed it out of his head, it was useless to think about anyway.

John felt his phone vibrate and gasped. "He's such a fast texter!" He said cheerfully and texted him back, "Hey, Hey Dave. Not much, just TV and stuff. Ya know, the basics." He sent it and thought about what Dave was doing at the moment as well. But like Dave, he didn't want to think about it much. Who knows he'll end up thinking about?

Dave chuckled reading the text, "Mhmm. #2Fab5You. Yeah, I said 5, thats one more then 4. Anyway, I was wondering if I could visit? That alright, man? Oh and Nepta invited me to a party. She said I could bring someone. Wanna cooooome?" He then sent it, and got up, adjusting his shades.                                                                                          

"Yes!! Yes, I wanna come! And yeah you can come over!"

He giggled once more, and pressed sent.

He couldn't wait for the party, and also for Dave to come over.

Dave laughed, "Alright. I'll be over in a sec." He texted back, walking out of his house, locking the door, and walking to John's house. It was surprisingly cold.

John smiled and looked around. It was a mess. He tossed his phone on the couch and began picking up stuff and tidying up. He finally had it nice looking and he sighed in relief. He plopped back on the couch and giggled for no reason at all.

Dave got out his phone, texting back his brother, "No. Staph texting me pls. #2Kool5U gurl." He said, sending it to his brother, he slipped the phone in his front pocket, and knocked on John's door.

John heard a knock and gasped. "Wait a minute..." He muttered to himself. "Is it Dave, or a burglar??" He asked as he got into a fighting stance, slowly making his way to the door...

Dave blinked, then thought, 'Heh... John's always is in that fighting position when I answer the door... Oooh... Dave's got a idea.' He thought, hiding in the bushes, he texted John, "One second man, i'm still at my house, gotta change." Heheh...

The color from John's face drained. He texted back, "Okay bro c:" 

He then got a serious look on his face. A idea popped in his head. "Hey you, I don't have anything worth value, but do ya wanna sandwich?" He asked politely

 Dave snickered, and put his hand over his mouth, making his voice sound different, "Come out here right the fuck now and I won't shoot." He said, trying to make his voice sound low as well. He tried his best keeping in his laugh.