Christmas special

Hint of pairing for Asta and part of the future.

Asta stared at the lion before him, the lion was proud and overly excited, well that's what he gets for getting his boyfriend a a lion costume. He knew his boyfriend would love it the moment he opened his present.
Boyfriend pov
In all of his boyfriend merriment, he forgot to give Asta his own present. He had had picked it out on a mission with his older brother, they happens to find a stand selling exotic items from all over the kingdom's and beyond. He had found Asta the perfect gift, the gift showed who Asta belonged to and something he would regularly use. The gift was a weather proof and fireproof bracelet with a special charm inside. The bracelet had his family symbol on the sides, the main theme was gold and red, the bracelet had multiple gems that's stands for something. First was a brazing red ruby, just like my flames, for Asta to know I'm always there for him. A sunstone for happiness to be forever be with him, from the sun God himself. A sapphire to bring wisdom to my poor Asta who wants to be friends with everyone, let the wisdom help him decide who his true friends are. The final one is turquoise for protection. I was super excited to give it to Asta I could barely wait for Christmas, plus he will arrive soon, it makes me even more excited.
Asta pov
Suddenly my boyfriend got quiet,I got worried, it was rare for him to be so quiet. He ran towards our room like the duties of hades were behind him. He came back with a simple black jewelry box. I opened it, inside was one of the magnificent bracelet I have ever seen. A few my boyfriend explained what all the gems ment, we decided to cuddle on the couch, before everyone arrive.He rubbed my bulging belly with one hand, the other hand clasped mine showing our wedding rings.

This isn't actually part of the story but a little treat. Have a merry Christmas!