ɪ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

•

Yoongi wasn't a play person. He wasn't the drama kid nor was he ever involved in school activities. So when his close friend of his had begged him weeks after weeks to come to the show. Yoongi was also, not a person to say no to someone like Jin hyung.

It's not like Jin was in the play either, he was stage crew. For someone who loved being in the spotlight and had decent following on social media. He decided to stay back stage instead. If anything, the play was about things he wasn't very articulate about. So in this sense- in made sense.

He was going to be there at 7pm, the latest he has ever been inside the school or even near the school grounds. Sure there were times where he had to stop by the studio labs around campus to work late nights. But he never even knew there was a drama club at the uni. Didn't those things end after high school?

Whatever-- that wasn't important. It was the fact that Yoongi has never even stepped foot in the auditorium so late at night, he was to say the least nervous. He knew that Jin had invited other friends of his to watch the play. Yoongi didn't know them much, not even their faces rang a bell other than 'I-saw-you-once-at-the-cafeteria-for-a-split-second'.

Pulling an old leather jacket over his over-washed flannel and pulling a hat over his messy blond hair, he gathered his keys and his wallet. It wasn't the fanciest of outfits, but I mean, he was going to a play. A school play which all students were semi good at acting and tried to hard to deliver jokes. It wasn't going to be the best one he's ever seen. The first he's been too, sure.

It was a quick ride from his cheap apartment to the school grounds. The place was lit up head to toe, the glass surrounding the building making it easy to see the empty halls. Except for the table of staff at the entrance collecting money and selling food.

He got in easily, paid for his ticket, and of course he sat near the back and away from the family and friends.

People were still coming in, younger than the older staff on the far right to Yoongi. Wanting to be alone had ended however when two people sat right behind him. He didn't want to look back as it would've been creepy but he could hear the two voices speaking, one deep while the other was also deep but Yoongi could tell it was younger.

The play was just as he expected, subpar humor and acting. Everyone wanted to outshine the other-- especially the singing scenes-- so they dragged it out. But other than that it was good, it was bearable.

But the rest of the families and friends there got to congratulate their respective actors. But most just left because they came for the actors, not the stage crew. That is until he heard the two guys behind him again, the deep voiced one had spoken.

"We should help them clean up" Fairly sweet of him to offer but you could hear the younger sounding one huffed.

"Why do you have to be so nice?" But the other guy was already walking down towards the stage. And all Yoongi could see the bright red hair of the kid and the brunette who followed, both disappeared backstage. Yoongi shrugged, he should probably greet Seokjin back there so he shot up of the almost empty theatre(Only teachers and light tech stayed).