Act 1

David, 15, got home from school, bored as usual, I mean what kid his age isn't bored after school. Anyways, David got home from school and bored as usual, crawled to his computer to get on the internet and try to find himself a good laugh, of course after he got himself some food from the fridge & pantry.

David decided he needed to help out the community and create an app to help spread laughs and smiles across the globe. He decided the name for his app would be none other than "iFunny".

After David had created a Beta version of iFunny, he shared it with his close friends, who later became moderators of the app. David decided to give himself the name "Chef" on his app, since he helped "cook it up". Chef decided to have a few sections on his app "iFunny", one being the "Featured" Section, full of the funniest posts that Chef and his moderation team hand picked, everyday.

Chef decided he would need more than just a few featured a day, so he made two sets of features, both consisting of 20 posts, which the iFunny Team thought was a reasonable number, for now...

A/N: I am currently working on Act 2 and so on so stay tuned for more. This will turn out to be a great book, I have a finished Idea in mind, I just need to type it now.