ORLANDHOEEE!!

Kenzie pov
I felt 2 strong arms pulled me away from the car. I turned around and it was Johnny, I looked into his emerald green eyes, they were beautiful. I think I'm starting to like Johnny, just at the thought of it, I was lifted up the ground and onto Johnny's back. He started walking to the pool, I felt suspicious.
K: um what are you doing?
J: n-nothing, since u ran to the car, I bet u didn't prepare for this!
Johnny threw me to the pool, I was triggered because now I'm soaking wet. I got out of the pool and turned to beast mode. I started chasing Johnny around, he was screaming, meanwhile the group was just laughing.
K:JOHNNY VINCENT ORLANDHOEEE!!! I FUCKING SWEAR IF U DO THAT AGAIN, I WILL LITERALLY KARATE CHOP U TO A MILLION PIECES!
J: NOOOOOO!!
I got on his back as he was still running.
K: U BETTER APOLOGISE!!
J: ok fine, I'm sorry!
K: for??
J : this...
He then jumped into the pool while I was still on his back.
And I got wet again... 😑
I was already tired chasing Johnny so I decided to chill in the water until something picked me up from underwater. It was Johnny, I wasn't shocked tho.
J: CHICKEN FIGHT EVERYBODY!!!
K: YASS!!
I screamed and he just chuckled. It was so cute. Omg focus, kenzie, I'm not here to date someone. Then everybody jumped in the pool, Lauren got on Carson, annie got on Hayden then all of us started pushing each other into the pool, we all played in the water till the it was dark, me and johnny won! Everybody got out of the pool and went to their room to change. I ran to Johnny and mine room and I took my pj's went in the bathroom and showered and changed and I told Johnny he could go and change and I went to sit on the bed playing my phone.
My pj's :

I

still playing my phone when Johnny walks in shirtless wearing sweatpants. I couldn't help but stare, he looked so hot!
J: like what u see princess? Take a pic it'll last longer. 😏
K: n-no..
J: yeah sure anyways u sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch.
K: no then I'll feel bad, I sleep on the couch and u sleep on the bed
J: no then I'll feel bad. I'll sleep on the couch.
K: u sure? U could sleep beside me
J: u don't mind?
K: nahh, it's ur room anyways.
J: our room...
he said while jumping onto the bed.
K: yea yea *yawn* goodnight jo-
Before I could even finish, I fell asleep smh. 🤦‍♀️
J: *chuckles* goodnight princess
Johnny then got under the sheets and cuddled with me, tbh I didn't mind.