chapter 3

lisa pov.

finally boring maths period end then jungkook aprroched me.

jungkook: let's have a lunch together.

Lisa: ok jungkook let's go.

lisa said and held jungkook hand and walk away to canteen.

jungkook that new girl from today said i look at her jealous when she held jungkook hand.

new girl(tzuyu): jungkook u said you will have lunch with me alone than who is she.

she pointed at me at i look at her
angrily.

what do u mean who are u i am the one who should ask who are u i yelled at her

she started fake crying.

jungkook: tzuyu r u okay.

are u crazy lalisa why did u sau that to her now look she is crying because of u say sorry jungkook said angrily looking at me. i never see jungkook this angry to me.i am feeling really guilty now and i tried to be strong infront of jungkook but my stupid tears started to fall.

jungkook pov~

she also started crying i think i said too harsh think to lisa.

lis-" i was about to say but she ran away. Wow jungkook now u have two problems.

jungkook: tzuyu we will eat together tomorrow ok.

i said and and start finding lisa she was no where to be found that i got  a idea when she always feel sad she allwaya went to rooftop.

Finally i see her but she was not alone she was with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________

guys pls read my other storied my other account is liskooktzu pls read and pls follow me on instagram and youtubr also.

instagram: bamlisa20

youtube: chaerim kim

bye for now