Chapter 1

"Hey Ry?" My mom yelled.

"Yeah?" I replied

"Would you like to go to the Diving center with your brother today?"

"Sure, I'll get ready now!"

"Okay, be downstairs in 20 minutes"

Hi, my names Ryan Marie Edwards, but people call me Ry for short.  I grew up in the city of Plymouth, England, with my mom, my older sister Jordan, and my brother Jesse.  Jordan's the oldest at 17 years old, then there's me, 13, and Jesse, 11.  And yes, we are all divers.  We all look the same too.  With dark brown hair and green eyes.  My hair is cut to my shoulders, and is pin stright.  I also have bright pink lips, high cheekbones, and long eyelashes, all traits that run in the family.  We are all very tall and lean, all around 5'8".

I have been diving at the Plymouth diving center for 6 years, and I'm one of their best divers, besides Tom.

Tom was a boy my age, who had always had the spolight.  He was stunning, and somehow he never noticed me.  But I still liked him.  After all, he was my first crush in Plymouth! We went to grade school together, and ever since I started diving, I noticed him more around town.  He was more than a crush, and I knew it.  No one has a "crush" for 6 years.  It was much more than that.

"Are you coming sweetie?" my mom asked as I ran down the stairs.

"Yes mum! Let's go."

We drove to the dive center, and I wondered if Tom was going to be there.  Usually he trains in the mornings, so judging by the fact that it was 4 in the afternon, I suspected he wouldn't be.

"I'm going to drop you two off, what time should I be here to pick you up?" My mom asked

"Around 7, we can get dinner when we get back," I replied quickly, hopping out of the car.

"Someones anxious, is loverboy supposed to be here?" Jesse said mockingly as we walked in.

"No, I'm just excited to dive today," I lied.  I really was here to see Tom.

We signed in and headed towards the lockerrooms.  

"I have to change, meet my by the boards?" Jesse asked.

"Sure, see you soon."

I walked out into the diving center.  Everytime I walked in there it was magical, but especially this time, because I had it all to myself.  While I waited for Jesse, I decided to take a dive off of the 10 m as a pracice.  I made my way to the top, and to my surprise I saw Tom sitting close to the edge, just looking down at the pool.

Not wanting to disturb him, I started tiptoeing back down the stairs.

"It's okay Ryan, you don't have to leave," He said, still turned away from me.

"Y-you know my name?"  I asked, alarmed.

He laughed. "Yes of course, you're my only competition here!" He turned to face me.  "Come sit." he said while patting the board next to him.

"It's a great view from up here" I said.

"Yeah, some days I come here jsut to sit and relax.  It helps me forget the pressure I'm under."

"Yeah, it must feel nice."

And for that split second that we locked eyes, I felt numb inside.  His eyes were gorgeous, almost as gorgeous as he was.

"Ryan, can I tell you something?" He whispered.

"What is it?"

"I think I-"

"RYAN? where are you?" I heard my brother scream.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Meet me in this exact spot at 7.  Don't be late"

"Okay, I got to go anyways, see you soon Ryan," Tom said as he dove off of the platform.

Just as he entered the water, Jesse reached the top step. 

"So was that loverboy?" He asked giving me a kissy face.

"Ohh shutup Jesse!" I said as i followed Tom off of the platform and into the water.

Author's Nots-

Please leave feedback! Comments are great:) Should I continue the story or not? Comment on your opionion, I won't write more until I get a few comments! Thanks! 

~Erika