Did you have fun?

After the movie Andy really decided to stay at Rye's house. But only because he was too scared to be home alone.
They are not in the same bed.
Yet...

This is chat between Andy and his girlfriend.

Babygirl ❤️
Hi Andy

You
Hey baby. What's going on? ❤️

Babygirl ❤️
I just wanna know if you had fun today.

You
Yeah, I did. What about you?

Babygirl ❤️
Not too much

You
Why? What happened?

Babygirl ❤️
Why are you going on a date with a boy?

You
What? 😂
Where did you get that?

Babygirl ❤
Andy... Don't act as you don't know what am I talking about. I saw you at the cinema with that boy.
Basically, you don't listen to me. I have told you about 5 times that I'm going to the cinema with girls. I told you where and when. And you forgot.

You
He is just a friend.

Babygirl ❤
Really? It didn't seem like you are friends. When he left, you were you scared and you were texting with him. And when he came, you were so happy. You were cuddling for 40 minutes Andy, he was playing with your hair and you were laying on his lap like it is normal thing what you are doing every day.
What do you say to em about it? How are you going to explain that?
And how long you know each other?

You
You know how much I am scare of horror movies. And we know each other for about 2 weeks but we saw each other for the first time. He decided to take me to the cinema, but that movie was the only one at that time.

Babygirl ❤️
Then why you didn't tell him to go to the other place????
Or when you were that much scared, why you didn't left???

You
I don't know. I just didn't. The most important thing is that it didn't mean anything to me. I still love YOU the same. I hope you believe me...

Babygirl❤️
I don't. I think we should break up. I'm not able to date you when I know that you may be gay. I'm sorry Andy but it's happening.

You
No, please baby. Don't leave me. I'm not gay....

Seen